Peep Show (2 Viewers)

kevin gallen

Website
www.qprdot.org
This is sooooooooo great

B0002W1190.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dutchy said:
yeah one of my fav's at the moment the two guys remind me so much of one guy i know. before i had broadband i stumbled upon a website with every episode to download but cant remember what/where it was. :mad:

www.torrentspy.com has all of series 2.

I think I prefered the first series, purely because of the 'bad thing' episode...

Wicker said:
How do these .torrent thingys work then ?
Files seem very small....
What does one need to convert them back per say

You need to download a 'client' first, an application which processes the incoming torrents. I use bittornado. You download the torrent file from say, torrentspy and the client simultaneously downloads from various other users, and uploads from yourself.

Sorry, I haven't explained that well at all. If you google bittorrent faq you should find something a bit more coherent!

I tried a few of them programs before but they all seemed to download at insanely slow speeds, like 1.5k/sec and stuff. My fault or just crappy torrents?

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I tried a few of them programs before but they all seemed to download at insanely slow speeds, like 1.5k/sec and stuff. My fault or just crappy torrents?

Depends on a lot of factors - size of file, how many 'seeders' there are, your upload speed... It's called bittorrent for a reason - you download the file in very small bits!

You can usually get an album in 2-5 hours, a 30 tv show in 8 or 9, a film in 12-20 hours. It's a long time alright, but as far as I know it's one of the safest methods of file sharing. Virtually indetectable.

You need patience, young Jedi...;)

Did you see Mark squirting pathetically into the toilet while repeatedly saying I'm sorry to everyone as they expressed their disgust and disappointment in him?

Comedy Gold...or Comedy Brown, in fact

"Is that normal pooing, it doesn't sound like normal pooing, it doesn't smell like normal pooing"

portrid said:
Did you see Mark squirting pathetically into the toilet while repeatedly saying I'm sorry to everyone as they expressed their disgust and disappointment in him?

Comedy Gold...or Comedy Brown, in fact

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back