Pedal Boards (1 Viewer)

yo alan. the galvinator got a wooden board, a load of velcro, some glue and made his own. seems to do the trick, i.e: it keeps all his shit in one place. a nice project for those cold, wet january evenings?

Hmmmm... Using glue seems like a bit of a commitment doesn't it? What if i want to take my pedals off it :)
I prefer to just blindly hand over the cash for these things. You know you're getting charged through the nose for something you could make yourself, but it's convenient!
It's like.. buying coffee in Starbucks. Except in this case, Thomann is Starbucks. And I'm not buying coffee.

A powered one would be very, very handy.
I reckon if I went for the cheap option I'd regret it in a few months.

I always thought that the dasiy chain thing only works off a Boss tuner?
I use a fender tuner.

Is there a handy place in Ireland to get small flight cases(for pedal boards)? I only have a debit card like so no thomann. Something like the one listed above the one without the power supply for 69e.

Is there a handy place in Ireland to get small flight cases(for pedal boards)? I only have a debit card like so no thomann. Something like the one listed above the one without the power supply for 69e.
dublin flight case co.
or depending on how many pedals you have, just check out aldi/lidl/maplin for a case that you might be able to use as a cheap and cheerful alternative. or just get some wood and some hinges and get creative.

Hmmmm... Using glue seems like a bit of a commitment doesn't it? What if i want to take my pedals off it :)
ah, but that's where the velcro comes in you see...

having said that, paying for one is a lot easier than going outside to buy a plank, glue, velcro and having to deal with the horrible public. and then going home and having to build the fucker!

The boss dasiy chain is, I think designed for the tuner, however thomann do one that you can just stick on to the end of the power supply and that'll work.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/the_sssnake_dc5.htm

I obviously have to look at stuff twice before I notice the different connection at one end. It was late, still my bad. :eek:

I'll be getting me one of those so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back