PAWS benefit gig (2 Viewers)

damien

Since 2000
hi all, gz are doing a benefit for PAWS dog sanctuary in kildare next week, please go to their website and read about the work they do, www.paws.ie

playing are:

Oak (from the ashes of some of the best irish bands ever - you know who they are but i'll get in trouble for saying. raw, heavy, rocking)
Lebanon Death Train (mentalist guitar and drums duo, ex-sci bong/nerdlinger)
Toymonger (german crossdressing synth pop fetishists play a rare irish date)

It all takes place in Boh's Bar (the main one, where the discos usually are), which is located in Dalymount Park, Phibsboro. Here are some maps: http://www.bohemians.ie/maps.htm, and the easiest way to the venue is via the North Circular Road entrance.
Sunday Feb 13 is the date, and doors will open at 8.30pm. The bands will finish in time for the last bus, but the bar will be open a little later. see you there!

It needs a
oaks.jpg

apparently someone rang up the dog sanctuary the other day to give out shit about posters for this gig having been put up over theirs. the world of free postering is fairly cutthroat, and i only ever poster over others when there's no free space, and either they have two up in the one spot or can obviously afford paid advertising. either way, ringing up a fucking animal shelter to give out about your posters being covered over is beyond lame, they have much better things to do than listen to some moany prick.
if you read this, i am the person to complain to.

there's a lot of people i don't like
2 of them are
- people who ring up dog shelters to complain
- people who haven't copped that this is basically the return of the f'n kabinboy! sloaner's back smokin the rock!

andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
there's a lot of people i don't like
2 of them are
- people who ring up dog shelters to complain
- people who haven't copped that this is basically the return of the f'n kabinboy! sloaner's back smokin the rock!

andrew
Who are the kabinboy?Are they any good?:)

It's mental! Not one, but many wolves!!!

Seriously though, Wolves the place is the most horrible on earth... All the bars resemble banks and the people look more depressed than people from Bray!

seemingly PAWS' secretary walked out on them the other day with no notice (to take another job), so they are having a pretty hard time at the moment.. what a good reason to come to the gig.

oak blew my mind
took me back to seeing the kabinboy for the first time on my leaving cert results night
f'n psyched that there's a band this good in dublin

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back