Paul Clancy (Clancy / National Prayer Breakfast) Passes Away (1 Viewer)

Re: National Prayer Breakfast, 46 Long, Stoat

This is awful sad news, my heart sank when I heard. My condolences to his friends and family.
xxx

Shocked and saddened by the news. Paul and I are from the same neighbourhood. We first met each other many moons ago, getting off the bus at our local stop. I was still playing music then and NPB were just getting off the ground.

The last time we met was an exact replica of the first time; getting off the bus at our local stop. I remember enjoying a very long conversation with him.

I didn't know Paul well but he struck me as being kind, decent spirited and possessed an incredible enthusiasm for music.

My thoughts are with his family, close friends and fellow musicians.

Brian
(Mexican Pets)

Very sad news indeed.
Never knew him all that well, but he & the other NPB lads were very good to us when we started off. He was a very friendly, chatty gent.
My thoughts are with his family and friends

Hi, this has come as such a shock to all that knew Paul.
I played with Paul in NPB for a couple of years and had the best buzz ever!
I hope people take the chance to listen to his own music he recorded recently under the name "Clancy". It is truely beautiful music!
I'm gonna remember the good times we had and never forget him.
RIP

This is really sad news, was shocked to hear. He was such a nice fella. Had the pleasure of playing quite a few gigs with NPB and Paul was always a very friendly guy to deal with.
He always stopped for a chat when i bumped into him in town.
A true gent.
RIP

So sad. He seemed like a lovely guy. Condolences to his loved ones.

I used to love the NPB.

i remember paul from from the npb days and just being around at gigs! we never really knew each other well but he was always a gentleman and always just a genuinly lovely fella!
really sad to hear about his passing :(

I just saw on this blog that his album will be launched at a special tribute/launch gig at Moxie Studios on Pembroke Row on April 10th, and will be available online and from Road Records.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back