Partridge (1 Viewer)

Thebeard

I was just sitting at my desk when i suddenly burst out laughing in front of all my colleagues. Why? Because i suddenly remembered that scene in Alan Partridge:

"… bear with me… one thousand, two hundred and thirty to twelve. I’m joking of course, but the time is ten past five. Let’s say hello to my new comedy character, Camp David. Hello, Camp David! [Presses a button]

Camp David: [It is Alan’s voice, with a camp comedy accent.] Well, hello, Alan!

Alan: And, what did you have for breakfast this morning?

Camp David: Ooh, mince!

Alan: Mmm. Yes, indeed. Er, more from Camp David tomorrow. The time is – well, let’s not get bogged down in the time again. Simply time to say, “ruddy hell, it’s Softcell!”

I know there's probably a million AP threads but lets hear your favorite parts/quotes of the shows. Just cause i'm in the mood.

“Since the carpet bombing of Dresden, Norwich has had the highest number of Cathedrals per capita in Western Europe.”

km2_scary.gif

"Der's more to Oireland.. dan dis."

Trying to grab his new friend Dan's attention in a car park: ‘Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later. ... Dan!’

Also, at the bravery awards, after taking a dump, something along the lines of; 'Phew, I should get a bravery award for that (pause), nah, it was textbook'.

Alan: One more question. On the way here, quite nearby, I did see a community centre with a mural on the side.

Estate Agent: School for the deaf.

Alan: Right. That mean, there will be noise or there won't be noise? Difficult one to figure out, that. But they're just deaf, they're not deaf offenders?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Penetrating questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back