Part Time Graphic Design / Desktop Publishing / Web Design courses? (1 Viewer)

FrankieTeardrop

Does anybody know any reasonably priced evening courses in any of the above? For some reason the CDVEC won't reply to me. Pricks! Do they still run their evening Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing courses? And if so, are they worth doing?

Any help on this is much appreciated.....

Not to be funny but why not teach yourself..

Do you need to learn the packages? or do you need to learn about actual design?

try them again, you can usually get someone on the phone, they're still running the FETAC certificate in Graphic Design (photoshop + illustrator), one evening a week. It's a good course in terms of focusing you on getting projects done, decent notes, but a lot of it is figuring the programmes out for yourself with a bit of guidance - the bonus is you come out with a cert at the end of it. It just finished but should be running again in the autumn. They're also running a desktop publishing course over the summer as far as I know. NCAD run an evening graphic design course too, but it's popular and there are limited places. Also, I don't know if you're anywhere near Tallaght, but the Rua Red art centre out there are beginning to run short courses in design so keep any eye out on their website. Hope that helps!

Part Time Graphic Design / Desktop Publishing / Web Design courses?

hi there ..
try the DUBLIN INSTITUTE OD DESIGN -it's a 2year part time course in graphic design.. you can do one full day or two evenings the price is just under 3k but that's the best i've found and i've been looking for a while ..with a qualification at the end of it ..hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back