Part Chimp (1 Viewer)

Jasper

Anyone else heard the new Part Chimp album Thriller? Outstanding stuff! Hopefully they'll be back over here soon as well - the BOR gig a few years ago was brilliant.

I've I am come and cup, have't heard the new one yet. Is there any other ones that I should check out?
Did they not play here recently? I was almost sure I read something about them coming over but was pissed off cos I'd miss it. Might have all been a dream though.

I've I am come and cup, have't heard the new one yet. Is there any other ones that I should check out?

Chart Pimp is deadly as well. I think I Am Come is one of the best albums of the last ten years.

Cool, I'll check it out thanks. Have you heard Trad yet?
Yeah it's a great album. I was only talking about them to jimmybreeze a few weeks ago, couldn't find 30000000000 people to send him though, not a whole lot on youtube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOi3gk5WPxU&feature=related"]YouTube - part chimp - war machine[/ame]

Ahhh I taught this was gonna be pics of people who look a bit like monkeys. I was gonna put up the son from American Chopper :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back