paranoid visions+support at the village(17?11) (1 Viewer)

VARUKA

friday the 17th
that the village on wexford street in dublin.

4 bands playing:
dubtones,
mongo horn,
mexican dog circus,

and main headliners...
the old school rotten punx...

PARANOID VISIONS

doors open at 7;30 sharp
12 euro in or you can always sneak in the back door.
come on and show your support!
it gonna be deadly!

.|..|

i only found out they were playing a few days ago, so i cant say i was looking forward to it but since most of my friends are going and they are looking forward to it, i guess im looking forward to getting completly wasted with them. and living up to the bands name afterwards :)

i only found out they were playing a few days ago, so i cant say i was looking forward to it but since most of my friends are going and they are looking forward to it, i guess im looking forward to getting completly wasted with them. and living up to the bands name afterwards :)

MDMA doesnt make you paranoid Orko ;)

THAT VENUE WAS A BIT POSH, THERE QUICK SHARP TO GET U OUT AFTER THE GIG, PARANOID VISIONS WAS GOOD BUT THE BAND BEFORE WAS QUESTIONABLE?? SLOW ROCK OR SOMETHING

I and a few showed up at the back door at 10.30 and I gave the bouncer a decent sob story but alas all he replied with was "But you still have to pay in"
:)

Totally mystified why they would want to play The Village anyway.

Didn't know u where at it.....Punk bands are just better suited for small venues for some reasons.

Sure I said earlier on in the thread that I was looking forward to the gig. The support were in no way punk and bored the shit out of everyone by the looks of it. The crowd were a good 20 feet back from the stage and it was just a shit decision in general to have the MIA release night there.

On a more positive note, the new single MIA is brilliant and i'm looking forward to the new album coming out.

WTF!...I jst wrote a message on this thing and all that came out was "the"...fuck "the"...THE THE THE!!...sounds better!

i was going too but it isn't working,maybe its jst my head that aint working...anyway what happened at the gig was that the venue was too big and the people were too shy or too tired
and the support was lame although they tried their best but the sound guy was always fucking up and dissapearing and leaving the bands of their own...another things were the bouncers...they always ruin the fun so atleast 2 of em got a wack to the head.

so to make up to this kinda lame gig...we all have to go to the FVK gig tomorrow night...it should be good...i can almost garantee that it will make up for the last show...HARDCORE STYLE

The bouncers were terrible, coming over and stopping people jumping around and then standing right infront of the stage facing the crowd to keep an eye on them.

i was going too but it isn't working,maybe its jst my head that aint working...anyway what happened at the gig was that the venue was too big and the people were too shy or too tired
and the support was lame although they tried their best but the sound guy was always fucking up and dissapearing and leaving the bands of their own...another things were the bouncers...they always ruin the fun so atleast 2 of em got a wack to the head.

so to make up to this kinda lame gig...we all have to go to the FVK gig tomorrow night...it should be good...i can almost garantee that it will make up for the last show...HARDCORE STYLE
fvk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back