Paranoid Visions Now on Myspace! (1 Viewer)

Great to see them officially reformed. Still one of the better bands around from Dublin to see live
Does anyone know if Skint plan to reform....Beano?.....Does Beano use this forum?

PiperX said:
Great to see them officially reformed. Still one of the better bands around from Dublin to see live
Does anyone know if Skint plan to reform....Beano?.....Does Beano use this forum?
I heard a few diff stories and one of them was they were reforming with a few diff members but Beano won't be with them, I could be wrong on this story I was intoxicated when told it at a gig.
But Skint were def my fav Irish band of all time to watch live.

The Clash were English but yes I can give you a bonus point as it's the same management team of Brock,Baking and Splashaman who were the Cowell/Walsh of their day.

JANER said:
I heard a few diff stories and one of them was they were reforming with a few diff members but Beano won't be with them, I could be wrong on this story I was intoxicated when told it at a gig.
But Skint were def my fav Irish band of all time to watch live.

theres no plans for skint reforming until barry comes back from australia (if he comes back!) they were an excellent band tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back