paranoid visions / dirty love / moutpiece...this thursday. (1 Viewer)

4B5A0567A2BC4E69AD3201E0C51A8ADD-800.jpg

ah, that's fuckin priceless/amazing

Derek is priceless, he really is.
He and remember I am old enough to remember this goes through the 1977 Punk dancing moves and last night he had them out in spades.
Rep to Derek if he had an account here tbh...tbh, yes.

Ahhh bollix, this looked like a great night.
Some day I'll get back to going to gigs.
...sob, sob....me, me,me

Great great photos from you there Janer.
I'm not impressed.

gig was good. sound for moutpiece wuz a little strange but the chew-ans were deadliosaurus. dirty love were entertaining and up for a laugh but i wouldnt be mad into listening to them at home or something. PV were pretty good but i woulda rathered if they played more of the old stuff, that new Sex Kills song is only fuckin deadly tho.

also: that blondey headed bint was pure wrecking my head! looked like she was hopped up on a diet consisting of 100% teen angst and all that other stuff. janer fancies her tho, but shhhh didnt hear tht from me. good gig overall tho, dorans is absolutely poxy altogether for thee pints, deffo getting hammered before gig tomorrow.

ROLL ON INNER T'S/FREEBOOTERS AND DROPPIN BOMBS

gig was good. sound for moutpiece wuz a little strange but the chew-ans were deadliosaurus. dirty love were entertaining and up for a laugh but i wouldnt be mad into listening to them at home or something. PV were pretty good but i woulda rathered if they played more of the old stuff, that new Sex Kills song is only fuckin deadly tho.

also: that blondey headed bint was pure wrecking my head! looked like she was hopped up on a diet consisting of 100% teen angst and all that other stuff. janer fancies her tho, but shhhh didnt hear tht from me. good gig overall tho, dorans is absolutely poxy altogether for thee pints, deffo getting hammered before gig tomorrow.

ROLL ON INNER T'S/FREEBOOTERS AND DROPPIN BOMBS
Good analysis of the bands also I only said she was good looking, sheesh if a man cannot say a fem is good looking without wanting to shag her.... :rolleyes:

Is there a blush smilie in da house?
:eek:

oh you.
nah i'm actually serious, you are heavily talented with these type of pictures, i think if you got your stuff up on flickr and whored yourself about a bit you could actually get a job out of it. free cameras and everything. a lot of people make tits out of themselves trying to get pictures as good as you seem to get without even trying.

I am happy with my undriven lifestyle. :)
Now if I was younger....
I am fairly average you should see the pics of Master Switch from PV, now theyare pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back