paranoid visions / a political / skeleton crew / liz is evil (3 Viewers)

I literally arrived for the last chord of PV, but this was one of the more interesting nights of the last few months. Hard to decide whether or not it's shit to see fights happening at gigs OR if pissing people off has suddenly returned to punk.

All I was there for was Deko gettin split in the face with a pint bottle by some nut who said he was lookin at him funny. Apparently there were another 4 or 5 fights during the gig. On sobering up I'm not too sure about last night's post....... oh well.

It was a mad nite! The fight in the beergarden was a bit scary everyone got stuck in. Deko was covered in blood but he alrite just a cut nose. Wonder will they stop gigs now coz of all the trouble

Sounds fucking mental.I'm sure glad Dekos alright.

You're man who did the bottlin' sounds like a right fucktard.
Sure Deko looks at everyone funny!

Long live P.V.!

yup, heard from one of the PV crew that there was indeed a mightly fistycuff session in the garden. sometimes it only takes a spark for a fukin bushfire to start!

hopefully doesnt effect future gigs, but am sure fibbers have had their fair share of aggro over the decades that they are on the go!

yup, heard from one of the PV crew that there was indeed a mightly fistycuff session in the garden. sometimes it only takes a spark for a fukin bushfire to start!

hopefully doesnt effect future gigs, but am sure fibbers have had their fair share of aggro over the decades that they are on the go!

twas fuckin mad alright! Think the bloke was a barman from one of the other pubs that share the beergarden, but i may be totally wrong there. Seems deko pushed passed hom and then looked at hiom in a funny way when he said something to him. Then yer man smacks deko with a beer bottle and split his nose, looked worse than it was, but a row of sorts started. Then it stopped and martin says somethimng about it being way out of order and yer man smacks him too, then does the same to colm! amazingreally, place had about 250 - 300 punk rock fans in it, mohawks all over the gaff, and a bloke in a suit starts trouble!!!!!!!

some other nutjob came in to the gig and was absolurtely hammered, not there for the gig at all, just a randomer who saw some music was on and was utterly hammered...he starts a row on the dancefloor when he fell over and a couple of lads helped pick him up...swift exit there too!

No bother with venue, they know a good thing when they see it...we have done 3 gigs there and lenny did the upstarts there too....combined paying audience is circa 1200 people drinking like it was going out of fashion....the vbloke who runs the gigs was over to me like a hot snot afterwards apologising and taliking about the next gig there!

fuckin great night!

unforunately left a bag with 2 LPs in fibbers , if any of yis found it or heard of your mate about the luck they had getting back with 2 nice pieces of wax let me know - i checked fibbers yesterday but the bag wasnt there ... :mad:

unforunately left a bag with 2 LPs in fibbers , if any of yis found it or heard of your mate about the luck they had getting back with 2 nice pieces of wax let me know - i checked fibbers yesterday but the bag wasnt there ... :mad:

shit

i'll check with paul in case he found it when the gear was getting shipped out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back