Papa Roach (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
Me and Damo saw them last night!!! It was rockin', there was a band with some guy from Slipknot too! It was the most amazing experience of my entire life and I'm not being sarcastic, well, maybe a little bit. I still got drunk and rocked out!!!

yes, really. it was class. some guy gave eoin the tickets in college yesterday .. supposedly they ended up giving out loads for free.

Ah lads, the secret's out. I didn't see Papa Roach, Murder Dolls or Slipknot in the 'What music yis listenin to' thread. I knew there was something wrong with yis, I just couldnt put my finger on it. Now I know. You lads aren't punks, you're nu-metallers. Disgraceful. Whip out the black nail polish lads, I hear another rap-metal-hip hop crossover beat...

Spastics.

Jealous? Jealous of going to see grown men singing such angst-ridden lyrics, that only pubescent kids can understand them? Watching greaseballs dressed in black, stroking their MTV egos on stage aint my idea of a good time. Buddy.

Glam for Shams

Aren't Murderdolls just doing a glam rock circa 80 something LA style thing

Just go listen to some old Motley Crue I would suggest if you felt the need for that rubbish

For fux sake...

Hang on lads. I mean…Papa Roach.
Papa Roach.
Are you serious like?

Papa fucking Roach.

I don’t know.
Maybe years of listening to Man Is The Bastard
has made me old and cynical but I just don’t get it….

i got a freebie for this too

murderdolls = shit. Imagine Twisted Sister playing bad Misfits covers. Bad. Bad. Bad.

Papa Roach were entertaining enough, but very derivative. Apart from the fact that they only have 3 songs, their material is all lifted from Iron Maiden, John Bush-era Anthrax and a million and one NYHC chuga chuga breakdowns. I even heard a bit of Neurosis in there. Oh and that singer guy raps like vanilla ice.

Yes, I would extract the tiniest amount of pure rock from the gig, it would only be a small bit, maybe during the intervil when they put something else on

The only rock you'd get in a Westlife concert is the 13 year olds screaming at them in the cold outside with their rock-hard nipples. That's how excited they are. Believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back