Panel from Hell (1 Viewer)

Moods For Mallards

Eoghan Harris, John Waters and Eamonn Dunphy all sat in a line before Pat on the Late Late.
Horrors to a man.
Eamo is funny, of course.

Eoghan Harris, John Waters and Eamonn Dunphy all sat in a line before Pat on the Late Late.
Horrors to a man.
Eamo is funny, of course.

Sweet holy fuck. Were they yapping about Bertie? Don't tell me, Dunphy came out with his usual 'the real people of Ireland' populist shite?

harris is some dick, like you can actually see berties purple headed warrior caressing his eye sockets. dunphy was okay. poor old waters never got a word in.

I wasn't too sure wheter to throw a brick through my tv or to start laughing uncontrollably.

Dunphy was funny though, even if he is full of shite.
So was Eoghan Harris, in a Willie O' Dea type of way.

But I don't see why their opinions should mean anything to us especially when they all have their own agendas and only have a sense of half brained politics.

They should get some real people to talk about these things.

It was a pity John Waters didn't get a chance to speak. Even if I don't agree with him I still respect him a hell of a lot more than Eamo and Eoghan.

this panelling is pretty hellish.

abm.sized.jpg

Saw the repeat last night. I think it's one of the things that the late late does really well. I seen some of the other discussions are they're always interesting. No other chat show does this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back