PADDYS DAY HARDCORE (1 Viewer)

luckily we're all too cheap to make the trip... so it'll be a night of the bands playing to eachother and nobody else. hurrah!

nevrotic are playing two gigs in cork....
one on sunday with witchhammer i think...
then on friday with ourselves and yerselves....
as for fighting...the only one of us who is worth a fuck in that respect is kenny....i kid you not the wee fella is an animal....

oh my god how can there be so much confusion about a gig!
dont know howmany people from cork are going to isis, hopefully they are all as broke as us. and remind me to be nice to kenny in future.

kid fucking blunt.
are fucking dead.

and just to cause a bit more confusion, nevrotic explosion are now also going to play the last night in the wolfhound, instead of kid fucking blunt. well that's according to patrice last night in the oval, but after reading the 'information' about the other gigs, i'll be surprised if they play cork at all.

jaysus. chaos, i forsee total chaos.

Righto, heres whats going to happen in the Wolfhound saturday

Easpa Measa
Ten Past Seven
Nevrotic Explosion

I shall arrange a second cab from kenny from revolution if I can, I'll ask him when he resurfaces in Cork tonight.

How did Freds go last night (Sunday) can anyone spill the beans on

error type 11 said:
Righto, heres whats going to happen in the Wolfhound saturday

Easpa Measa
Ten Past Seven
Nevrotic Explosion

I shall arrange a second cab from kenny from revolution if I can, I'll ask him when he resurfaces in Cork tonight.

How did Freds go last night (Sunday) can anyone spill the beans on
Nevrotic Explosion only got into Cork at 9.30 and only started playing at ten past ten. For some reason they wanted to go on first. We got to play 4 songs, going on at about ten to eleven. It was a bizarre night.
They arent bad though, kinda oi punk with some catchy bits, wolfhound is looking good, i havent seen or heard Easpa Measa yet, looking forward to it.

Nevrotic Explosion were fuckin brilliant! they made me want to leap around and bash the brains out of the other 5 people in attendance. everybody go and see them when they're playing with Easpa Measa on saturday!

our set was a fuckin laugh alright... nothing like throwing your best metal shapes to 5 people. in fact most of our set was taken up with shouting at eachother about what songs to play and eoin and brian fighting about the PA. bless.

you thought they sounded oi punk? wierd. i thought they were fucking great, this friday and saturday should be fun. playing cork three times in a week though, crazy.

pity about the last band last night though. man, buncha posing and bitchin, that's all i saw.

treelo said:
you thought they sounded oi punk? wierd. i thought they were fucking great, this friday and saturday should be fun. playing cork three times in a week though, crazy.

pity about the last band last night though. man, buncha posing and bitchin, that's all i saw.
i didnt say they were bad, i thought they were good! and they had elements of oi punk, point: guitar player and backing vocalist, "Oi Oi Oi Oi"
Im too smart for my own good.

You wouldnt know posing and bitching if it bit you in the face! last night was us just warming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back