PADDYS DAY HARDCORE (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

begorrah

Death Before Disco (belguim, Goodlife)
My Remorse (Cork Queercore)
Revolution Of A Sun (Crustier than a paedophile's jocks)

Paddy's night, Fredz, 9pm

you know you want it

Beautiful descriptions alan, couldn't have put it better myself, am I allowed to use those terms as valid descriptions in a poster .|..|

but of course... might as well get ourselves in more trouble by referring to paedophile's jocks on our posters... anyway, not a bad night last night, shocking sound, and it was too fecking hot.

Alan Remorse said:
but of course... might as well get ourselves in more trouble by referring to paedophile's jocks on our posters... anyway, not a bad night last night, shocking sound, and it was too fecking hot.

You're always complainging arent ya, why didnt you have a good oul emo cry for yourself if things were that bad :p

Alan Remorse said:
moan moan moan, jaysus. the sound was fine, well it was better for rev, and i thought it was fine for death b4 disco. my remorse maybe came off the worst but it wasn't woeful or anything.
always with the bitchin and the cryin and the fnoi fnoi...

i thought yer sound last night was the best i had heard in a while....
yer drummer might want to get triggers for the snare as he doesn't thump it hard enough...
it would help clear up the rythm a bit because ye can't follow it via the guitars...oh no oh no oh no.....

sob...here i was thinking my friends would make me feel better by lying to me about the sound... yeah,anyways we're playing again on sunday with Rev and a french band who's name i cant remember. Would leo care to enlighten us?

nevrotic explosion is on friday next week i think...
ourselves, yerselves and themselves are playing...
we even may have cds.....

langers who else is playing with the 'measa and the 'pastseven on the 27th?

i think the 'remorse and the 'sun should have a big fight outside beforehand, winner gets to play.

in fact whoever can supply 4 4X12s for us to use can play.

haha that would be such an unfair fight on so many counts... firstly, there's six of them, and lets not forget we're wimpy Emo pretty boys, and would be too afraid to stain our baggy pants with blood to put up a real fight...

so instead, i propose a battle of wits... either that a contest to see which of the bands has a better knowledge of Star Trek: The Next Generation, because between myself and Eoin we'd win hands down.

BRING IT ON!!!

damien said:
langers who else is playing with the 'measa and the 'pastseven on the 27th?

i think the 'remorse and the 'sun should have a big fight outside beforehand, winner gets to play.

in fact whoever can supply 4 4X12s for us to use can play.

ah for fuck's sake. kid blunt, right? kid blunt are playing with you. i know you said yes they were, then no they weren't, then yes again, then no again, but last i heard from turlough, they were coming down. they're on the freakin poster anyway.

leo's going to stick up a link to the poster just as soon as i print the new batch this afternoon.
the new batch with the date on them.

easpa measa, 7.10, kid blunt. right? right.

NO. you mean they didnt ring you the last time they changed their mind?

i had like 5 mind changes in two days from those freakin MONGOS and the last time (when they changed their mind like 50 times in two seconds), they said they were gonna ring you (well i told them to anyway)... and i guess they didnt. that was last sunday. great. sorry for fucking you around, please give one of them the spanking they deserve... i thought you knew.

so anyway... fight or equipment show down, only you can decide.

damien said:
NO. you mean they didnt ring you the last time they changed their mind?

i had like 5 mind changes in two days from those freakin MONGOS and the last time (when they changed their mind like 50 times in two seconds), they said they were gonna ring you (well i told them to anyway)... and i guess they didnt. that was last sunday. great. sorry for fucking you around, please give one of them the spanking they deserve... i thought you knew.

so anyway... fight or equipment show down, only you can decide.
4 4x12 cabs? where do ye think ye are playin freakin wembley?!
a fight between us and ROAS would end in carnage. more than likely 3 of us would end up in a pulp on the wolfhound floor, vince would be the only one who could put up a fight and 1 of us would be able to sneak out and run cryin home to mommy and write about the traumatic event in a diary, in true emo gayness.

so in a long winded way, therell be no fight with rev!

what gear are ye bringing with ye? im sure 10 past 7 can help out a small bit at least, but they only have one guitarist. maybe the drum kit but ye'd need breakables.

Whats with all the confusion? We're playing on Sunday the 21st:

Nevrotic Explosion
Revolution
Remorse fuckers

eh...suck my balls. And jesus lads, do ye have to admit our emo ways so openly? Eh? Just because I cry into the kleenex I just jerked in doesnt mean ye have to go tell the world....blast!

Go on, fuck off, happy christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back