p.a. query re bohs (6 Viewers)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
with there being three gigs in dalymount in last week/ ten days which invovled people shelling out on what is a fairly basic pa system would it be worth putting on some benefits and buying a pa for there, presuming the club would agree to storing it there between gigs. ( eg in one of the locked up rooms etc)

with the venue being free already wouldnt a free pa be the icing on the cake for organising events or am i missing something? any opinions? presume a pa big enough for there wouldnt be much more than 1200 or so?

the kilcoole hippy team, i hear, are pretty good... i havent ever gone up there to play with them but apperantly theyre good enuff to trash the proper greystones jock team...

id support the benefit too conor, great idea...

well I am going to check with fiachra if they would be on for this and if so try and arrange a benefit video night in bohs so as to get the ball rolling as there is a projector and big screen in the long bar now. if they arent on for the storage thing or the amount involved looks unreachable the benfit can be for something else eg social centre.

Videos will be

Jackbeast and Gout live in New Ross from late 90s with lots of people you know in their spotty teenage years in the the crowd dancing and killer sets from both bands - about 60 minutes

Runnin Riot live at the GGI with "guest appearance" by Stephan Doyle - about 45 minutes

Stokey Punks video with Coitus, Dread Messiah etc - about 20 minutes

Bohs 6 Shamrock Rovers 4 - one of the greatest bohs match ever - about ten minutes.

date to be announced etc but i will get on the case.

gay punks vs. hetro punks?

sean vd plays for both teams, yet seldom scores..

hohoho.. (see what i did there?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back