oxbow (1 Viewer)

I think Gussie is refering to the fact that he told some sort of creepy story about some girl he was trying to get with when they were in Ireland

oh yeah, he took a photo of her, grabbed a bottle of wine and a towel and retired to another room. That was in limerick. classic.

Sounds like someone from Oxbow might be showing up in the Celebrity Creeps thread soon?
He's much better in that other band with the italian guys anyways..
Maybe
Niko Wenner, Oxbow update.
An accusation was leveled at me, Niko, during our 2024 European Tour.
It's probably not appropriate for me to give details since the allegation is still unresolved. The alleged incident, said to have occurred in a crowd, involved only myself and the person making the accusation. None of the others in Oxbow were there.
The accusation led to the cancellation of the last 4 shows of our tour, all in France.
I have always greatly enjoyed playing in France and I apologize to anyone who had intentions of seeing us there.
Eugene Robinson has at least for now left the band, as he has already made public in his latest substack article.
As it stands now Oxbow as a band no longer exists. Whether this is a permanent state of affairs remains to be seen.
Niko

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back