Our Environment, Our Kip (1 Viewer)

Anne OMalley

Needs to get out more
Website
www.rollerssparkers.com
What's the story with the beach at Sandymount? Has anyone seen it lately? A total mess. Sand strewn everywhere, broken rocks and pebbles flung all over the gaff. Discarded shells, overgrown weeds as far as the eye can see. Then there's all that flooding. How could we have let this happen? I'm no ecologist but this is sick.

Sick.

Anne OMalley said:
What's the story with the beach at Sandymount? Has anyone seen it lately? A total mess. Sand strewn everywhere, broken rocks and pebbles flung all over the gaff. Discarded shells, overgrown weeds as far as the eye can see. Then there's all that flooding. How could we have let this happen? I'm no ecologist but this is sick.

Sick.
Cause you were too busy shoveling back pints down the pub!

Ah...pints...lovely pints....4 more hours to go...

Anne OMalley said:

Sick.
This reminds me of a beautiful girl I once knew. Everyone said I was really shallow because I thought she was really beautiful. They told me "it's what's on the inside that counts". I was completely heartbroken when I stuck a camera down her throat only to find she was full of undigested food and puke. Not only that, but there was blood and guts everywhere. Like some really cheap film.

Awful.

Anne OMalley said:

Sick.
Its like this right,
During the summer/weekends, families head out to Sandymount for picnics & daybreaks...the parents are angry, pissed off with the kids, their lives etc...they don`t give a shite and leave their litter strewn about the place after the day is down.
Then their kids see they`re parents doing it and think "Hey, its ok - i`ll do it too!"....
Vicious circle.

Kids grow up to be teenagers, (maybe or maybe not of the Scumbag variety) and head down to Sandymount - knacker drinking and the likes and do exactly whatch they were raised thinking as ok - which is leaving the place in a right state after themselves.
THEN you have the crowd who are not in for paying for rubbish collection...its getting dark on a mid-week evening and Mr. So and So pulls the car up, opens the booth, takes a quick glance around to make sure no one is watching and dumps his crap there!

BUT.. This carry on of "Sand strewn everywhere, broken rocks and pebbles flung all over the gaff. Discarded shells.."....now thats just fuckin wrong!!

Rimbaud said:
THEN you have the crowd who are not in for paying for rubbish collection...its getting dark on a mid-week evening and Mr. So and So pulls the car up, opens the booth, takes a quick glance around to make sure no one is watching and dumps his crap there!
that reminds me of the time i was walking through the wild streets of stonybatter only to find a discarded pair of clean white underpants on the footpath containing a very large, very fresh piece of human shit...

Honestly i couldent stop laughing for ages imagining the poor buggers situation that made that mess...

Ian said:
that reminds me of the time i was walking through the wild streets of stonybatter only to find a discarded pair of clean white underpants on the footpath containing a very large, very fresh piece of human shit...

Honestly i couldent stop laughing for ages imagining the poor buggers situation that made that mess...

great
I'm just about to move to stoneybatter

Like rugby in Munster and croquet on the lawns of Oxford, self-shitting is the regional sport of choice in the Stoneybatter area. I live near there and have witnessed some of the area's foremost auto-defaecators engaged in their craft.

Also popular is painting one side of your bicyle red and the other side black, then communicating to an invisible helicopter with great urgency, by means of a walkie-talkie which is also, it must be said, difficult to make out.

It's a great spot, Kirstie. You'll fit in like a winged serpent at a children's birthday party.

kirstie said:
great
I'm just about to move to stoneybatter

Around the start of July, some fellow comes into our garden and poos himself. I was window-dressing at the time and he did in the clear light of day. I thought there was thunder that afternoon, but was reliably informed (by an ass-doctor) that the rumbling was from this proactive waste-disposal.

Anne OMalley said:
Now. How many of you sat near someone in school who clearly had a pant full of poo?
strangley enough, there was a fella in my class in primary school that emitted a shite scent daily. our suspicions of him squeezing out some brown stuff were confirmed when we sniffed his seat.

Billy Gannon eh? Not COUSIN Billy Gannon??? Well I'll be jiggered.
Wandering round the web on a lazy lunchbreak and I find (at TOTAL random) a member of my kith and kin shooting his mouth off and generally lowering the tone. Accompanied by a photo.

I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed.

What is this site anyway? And how do I get a funny picture at the side?

Kieran

Grimp said:
Billy Gannon eh? Not COUSIN Billy Gannon??? Well I'll be jiggered.
Wandering round the web on a lazy lunchbreak and I find (at TOTAL random) a member of my kith and kin shooting his mouth off and generally lowering the tone. Accompanied by a photo.

I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed.

What is this site anyway? And how do I get a funny picture at the side?

Kieran
Jaysis!...

JAYSIS!!!!

JAYSIS!!!!!

I heard you've gone all posh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back