ouch - pulled a muscle in my chest! (1 Viewer)

Charlie Bucket

at least i think thats what it is... happened this afternoon while reaching for something - i initally thought it was a heart attack or a collapsed lung! Its like a dull pain on the right side:mad: - where my man boob would be if i had one. anyone ever get anything like this?:confused:

how long before it goes away?

be careful charlie!!

my other half got a pain like this a few weeks ago..we have since ended up in a&e twice and down in the mater private with a cardiologist..his was something called 'pericarditis'(sp?)..he'd had a sore throat and the infection went astray and to the muscle in his heart..

not trying to scare ya..just want ya to be aware cos we nearly died with the fright of it all..

edit: the cardiologist recommended taking anti-inflammatorys(sp?) to ease the pain..if they dont clear it get thee to a hospital!

be careful charlie!!

my other half got a pain like this a few weeks ago..we have since ended up in a&e twice and down in the mater private with a cardiologist..his was something called 'pericarditis'(sp?)..he'd had a sore throat and the infection went astray and to the muscle in his heart..

not trying to scare ya..just want ya to be aware cos we nearly died with the fright of it all..

its not near the heart tho - it almost over in the side of the ribcage! i aint had no flu or anyhting tho. hope himselfs alright...

i think i slept awkwardly last night in some weird position so that may account for it?

its not near the heart tho - it almost over in the side of the ribcage! i aint had no flu or anyhting tho. hope himselfs alright...

i think i slept awkwardly last night in some weird position so that may account for it?

sorry for panicking!!

himself is alright..i think im actually worse off with the stress of the whole thing..spending nights in a&e in beaumount is like being in the middle of a fucking war zone...cardiologist gave him the all clear the other day and there doesn't appear to be any muscle damage so fingers crossed..as i have said before it's been an absolutely awful year..

Get some Biofreeze on that shit g.

c40747-14.jpg

sorry for panicking!!

himself is alright..i think im actually worse off with the stress of the whole thing..spending nights in a&e in beaumount is like being in the middle of a fucking war zone...cardiologist gave him the all clear the other day and there doesn't appear to be any muscle damage so fingers crossed..as i have said before it's been an absolutely awful year..

hugs to both of ye!! and roll on a healthy '08 for all!

It sounds like cramp alright. I get that all the time. It hits suddenly and you can't take a full breath without it hurting. First time I had it it was a bit alarming, but you get used to it.

or if it comes back, the pain like, it could be osteoenteritis... which is a cold in your ribs. just means you're not wearing enough woolly jumpers. i got it before, just put on some jumpers and problem sorted.

i nearly pulled a muscle today. i ran (probably walked 4km) 6km for charity this morning after lots of mad Dan Deacon and whisky and little sleep last night.
my calf muscles feel like theyre going to explode any minute followed by my lungs.
PAIN. cant wait to have a bath

i nearly pulled a muscle today. i ran (probably walked 4km) 6km for charity this morning after lots of mad Dan Deacon and whisky and little sleep last night.
my calf muscles feel like theyre going to explode any minute followed by my lungs.
PAIN. cant wait to have a bath

That's what you get for trying to do good things for other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back