Ouch, it hurts! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Dara
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1
I'll have Dr. Millar to take a look at it if you want???

drmillar.jpg

JackL said:
It is indeed amigo - I went for the killer ox bloods, while you kept it real with the the tight black number. You keep setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down.

Ha-ha, It is you! You wrecked my ankle you amadan. That was so funny when you went 'blading past those people whilst singing "georgie boy"! They couldn't believe it was you! I think they recognised me too. Ha-ha.

I thought you didn't have any internet in your place?

D.

Dara said:
Ha-ha, It is you! You wrecked my ankle you amadan. That was so funny when you went 'blading past those people whilst singing "georgie boy"! They couldn't believe it was you! I think they recognised me too. Ha-ha.

I thought you didn't have any internet in your place?

D.

Sorry about that ankle chief. I lost concentration while listening to the cranberries on my 20 giger.

Lambe set up the internet there last week. He did some pheasants fas course when he was a little strapped for cash.

how are the album sales boss?

JackL said:
Sorry about that ankle chief. I lost concentration while listening to the cranberries on my 20 giger.

Lambe set up the internet there last week. He did some pheasants fas course when he was a little strapped for cash.

Jack, what's your daily red meat intake?

JackL said:

Lambe set up the internet there last week. He did some peasants fas course when he was a little strapped for cash.

Jack,

i corrected your spelling of "peasants", hope you don't mind. The album sales are going throught the roof! I'm really shifting product through my online eCommerce sales channel.

Rock on dude,

D.

dara, is it true that you did a shite on a white sofa at Jack L's house?
and then woke up the next morning, next to the log, and tried to blame his dog? but the shite (being of the proportions of a snake draught excluder made of solid guinness) was quite obvious human

i heard he hit you til both of you were crying

Lefty Frizzell said:
Ugh, millar. Look at him, falling asleep at his own thoughts.
WATCH OUT...I THINK I SAW LARRY BEAN LURKIN' AROUND PORTOBELLO.
MILLAR...GGRRRRRRRrrrrryyyyyyyYYYAAAAWWWNNN. HE'S PLAYED ALL OVER. HE DOESN'T NEED TO TELL PEOPLE TO BE QUIET. HE'S COMFORTABLE PLAYIN' TO 7 PEOPLE IN THE STAGS...4 OF WHOM WERE AT THE BAR LAUGHIN'/SLEEPIN' AT HIM..

MILLARRQUAANNDON'T!!

liam, get your hand off me bird.
lads, this is like best thing ever.
like.
but not quite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back