• Thread starter Dara
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

Dara

Banned
Hey Everyone,

I'm in agony here. I was out rollerblading with Jack L last night and we collided. He's fine but i went over on my ankle - badly. I knew it was going to be sore today, but i didn't expect this. Its swollen up really big and its so tender i can't put any pressure on it at all.

And i was supposed to be signing "dog eared memories" in Dr zhivago in galway today. Drat!

D.

Dara said:
Hey Everyone,

I'm in agony here. I was out rollerblading with Jack L last night and we collided. He's fine but i went over on my ankle - badly. I knew it was going to be sore today, but i didn't expect this. Its swollen up really big and its so tender i can't put any pressure on it at all.

And i was supposed to be signing "dog eared memories" in Dr zhivago in galway today. Drat!

D.

Dara, do you think he might have done it on purpose?

• Banned
Thanks Guys,

George, i dont think he would have done it on purpose, we're quite good friends. I actually helped him write a couple of songs off his new album, "broken songs". I kinda came up with that name too! I hope my next one isn't called "broken ankles" or "dog eared bandages"! LOL. ouch.

D.

Dara said:
Thanks Guys,

George, i dont think he would have done it on purpose, we're quite good friends. I actually helped him write a couple of songs off his new album, "broken songs". I kinda came up with that name too! I hope my next one isn't called "broken ankles" or "dog eared bandages"! LOL. ouch.

D.

do you think you might do some gigs with him over the next few months?

how have you been feeling apart from the ankle?

Hey budster - really sorry about the bang.

Say, fancy a bit of a meet up in stanos later on? I'll give gav a shout and see if hes up for it.

Gavin Lamb-M. said:
Count me in Lads!

Hi Gav! Glad to hear you're back on the "straight" and narrow. Ha ha.

Seriously though, glad you're of the pills man, that shit was making you crazy. (You're CRAZY enough as it is! Ha ha!)

stanos.jpg
stanos.jpg
stanos.jpg

Spam Javelin said:
Hi Gav! Glad to hear you're back on the "straight" and narrow. Ha ha.

Seriously though, glad you're of the pills man, that shit was making you crazy. (You're CRAZY enough as it is! Ha ha!)

Hey guy - all is well and happy in Gavin Lambe Murphy land.

Heres to you good sir!

lambemurphy.jpg

what's going on? Jack? If that really is you, what colour leather trousers were we both wearing yesterday?

Dara said:
what's going on? Jack? If that really is you, what colour leather trousers were we both wearing yesterday?

It is indeed amigo - I went for the killer ox bloods, while you kept it real with the the tight black number. You keep setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down.

JackL said:
It is indeed amigo - I went for the killer ox bloods, while you kept it real with the the tight black number. You keep setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down.

hey lads, can i come along for a few pints tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back