Orlando (1 Viewer)

sarah

Website
www.flickr.com
So I have a stewardess friend whose bringing me to Orlando for nada for 3 days. Been looking up the obvious : Disney and Universal. Who knew that there are approximately 20 million theme parks all associated with them in the area??
It seems one would need to be able to plan with military efficiency and ruthlessness, I just gave up.

Anyone been, any suggestions of the best of the lot?

Any good non-theme park things to do and see in Orlando? Heading this weekend so any tips appreciated.

So I have a stewardess friend whose bringing me to Orlando for nada for 3 days. Been looking up the obvious : Disney and Universal. Who knew that there are approximately 20 million theme parks all associated with them in the area??
It seems one would need to be able to plan with military efficiency and ruthlessness, I just gave up.

Anyone been, any suggestions of the best of the lot?

Any good non-theme park things to do and see in Orlando? Heading this weekend so any tips appreciated.

3 days isn't enough time to even cover the disney stuff, but you kinda have to try

if you can make it, then

IOA_Dual.jpg

duelling dragons

& the hulk
IOA_Hulk.jpg

both at universal

kraken at seaworld is deadly too
DSC03150.JPG

3 days isn't enough time to even cover the disney stuff, but you kinda have to try

if you can make it, then

both at universal

kraken at seaworld is deadly too
DSC03150.JPG

Deadly, thanks Pete. You;re the second person to suggest Universal so I'll hit that. Disney looks like a week long affair so prob will avoid, I just want to get the bejeesus frightened out of me, so duelling dragons looks like the biz!

Yep just checked the weather forecast, seems to clear up a bit towards thursday... 18degrees, hopefully it will stay that way, a day
of warm sunshine would be deadly!

the terminator experience thingy is still one of the coolest things i did whilst i was in universal studios.
im sure its still there?

I was over there in November. My 4th or so time over. As regards theme parks, theres a ticket you can get that covers both universal theme parks in the same day. So you can spend a couple of hours in both (more than enough really). Its about $80. I bought it off this crowd - http://www.kgstickets.com/. I called to their office in Kisimmee to collect it but they will send them out if you don't need them right away.

Also, the Kennedy Space Center tour is really interesting (even though I'm not that into that stuff). The visitor complex itself isn't great, but the tour around the place is pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back