Organised Ideas presents a benefit nite for a projector with a nite of great music.. (1 Viewer)

Re: Organised Ideas presents a benefit nite for a projector with a nite of great musi

big thanx to everyone who smashed glasses outside the venue and drank cans openly at the gig, it's not really fair for the people who have to use that venue again.

Re: Organised Ideas presents a benefit nite for a projector with a nite of great musi

weeler said:
big thanx to everyone who smashed glasses outside the venue and drank cans openly at the gig, it's not really fair for the people who have to use that venue again.

Glasses are always smashed outside. Didnt see anyone drinking cans though

herv said:
glad you enjoyed it.

bests,

Herv.

Yeah I loved it. Have you got any stuff available for download? I liked what your music does to the head :)

was it really a gameboy?

confused the crap out of me, stole the show he did.

weeler said:
was it really a gameboy?

confused the crap out of me, stole the show he did.

Yeah it was a gameboy. Not sure what games he was playing though but they sounded good!

Politakill said:
Yeah it was a gameboy. Not sure what games he was playing though but they sounded good!
Theres some programes you can get for making music on on a gameboy,im pretty sure thats what herv uses.
Feel stupid for not watching his set now,say i would have liked it.

Politakill said:
Yeah I loved it. Have you got any stuff available for download? I liked what your music does to the head :)
some downloads on the herv website: www.riscrecords.com/herv/

and some more downloads here: www.riscrecords.com/downloads/

also plenty available to buy, for those who still do that sort of thing...

snap hands
(herv's debut album):
www.riscrecords.com/releases/risc006/

"warmduscher"/"demian"
(double-a-side 7-inch single on 70g vinyl, with four different covers printed on hand-assembled 180gsm tracing paper):
www.riscrecords.com/releases/risc002/

introduction to synthesisers
(cd-r release of early and hard-to-find herv tracks):
www.thelastsound.com/go_away/goaway02.htm

cicada
(3" cd-r in handmade box cover, all gameboy release, first release on slow loris records):
www.slowloris.org/

mazzyianne said:
Deadly gig! Barry, you always do a fantastic job of having a good mix of bands and they were all different but deadly.
Pity W.O.R.M played to about 15 people who were all watching the video instead of them. I liked em. straight up punk rock..|..|

do we have a projector?

WORM are actually a great band, sure ain't melodic hardcore though!

paul- said:
Theres some programes you can get for making music on on a gameboy,im pretty sure thats what herv uses.

Thats it alright.

New album will be out in January on Go Away Recordings, there'll be loads of hard gameboy type stuff on it. Also, if anyones interested, the next Irish show is on the 17th in Fraisers with Lakker and Electric Kettle. Will post more as I get info.

Bests

Herv.

weeler said:
you'd NEVER do that now would you;)

Thanks to everyone who atteded the gig ..
Special thanks to : Estel who have never sounded better best material so far , Lynched whos new songs where deadly , Herv who was amazing realy great performance , W.o.r.m from england who filled in at the last minute and played some good ole punk .

Thanks to everyone who did a stall : R.A.R , Seomra spraoi , Alliance for choice , Shorty and his distro etc

In the end 536 euro was raised towards a projecter and indymedia have offered 100 euro as well so fingers crossed we will be projecting soon ...

I urge people to go to this show , Herv puts on an amazing live performance

herv said:
Thats it alright.

New album will be out in January on Go Away Recordings, there'll be loads of hard gameboy type stuff on it. Also, if anyones interested, the next Irish show is on the 17th in Fraisers with Lakker and Electric Kettle. Will post more as I get info.

Bests

Herv.

yo
Just to let everyone know we got a projecter :) from the benefit gig last friday and thanks to a donation from indymedia . The projecter is there for everyone to use we just ask for a small donation when it is being used as the bulb for he projecter cost around 550 euro to replace though its a long way off better to be safe than sorry .

Please contact [email protected] for renting it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back