Opal Fruits (or Starburst to you heathens) (1 Viewer)

I don't know actually, I have been sitting here racking my branes. I can only recall that I like the Galaxy Truffle Celebrations the best.

though...

black magic (how witches convention@the red cow that is) are the nicest bocks of chocks cos they're the dark chocolate, like. Especially the lemon one, and the cherry one. That they don't do any more.

Muscle Beach said:
i'm not angry at lime, haggy, i'm angry at GREEN. let's not pretend opal fruits bear any relation to actual fruit.
you chew a red one... meh, it's kinda pink tasting, too sweet and it kinda dissolves. you eat a green one...

kookie3.jpg

kirstie said:
though...

black magic (how witches convention@the red cow that is) are the nicest bocks of chocks cos they're the dark chocolate, like. Especially the lemon one, and the cherry one. That they don't do any more.
They dont make black magic anymore? Yes they dooo! My mam just got a box for her birthday in Oct. Or did u mean that they dont make the cherry/lemon ones?

they don't make the cherry ones - they were all sort of gooey and they had a real slash fake cherry in there. Yum.

Wavioli said:
They dont make black magic anymore? Yes they dooo! My mam just got a box for her birthday in Oct. Or did u mean that they dont make the cherry/lemon ones?

kirstie said:
they don't make the cherry ones - they were all sort of gooey and they had a real slash fake cherry in there. Yum.
Hmmm sounds deadly... would ferrero mon cheri not be an appropriate
replacement, I think they are filled with Cherry liqueour (sp?)

Cadbury's anything are getting progressively worse, or maybe it's just
the tastebuds getting more sophisticated, what with having tried
Kelkin; Champagne and Blackberry chocolate truffels .....heaven!

kirstie said:
we can but ask.

actually I was baffled by those large purple ones. They're another that always languishes at the bottom of the McDermott family Roses tin, until someones greed overtakes their apathy towards purple wrapped roses.
jaysis kirstie, the purple and barrels are in the Roses Top 3 I'd say
do you like the coconut or hazelnut whirl then?

Nicest is the green triangle in Quality St

Santa sweets suck. Possibly made by Lemon?

nlgbbbblth said:
jaysis kirstie, the purple and barrels are in the Roses Top 3 I'd say
do you like the coconut or hazelnut whirl then?

Nicest is the green triangle in Quality St

Santa sweets suck. Possibly made by Lemon?
Season's Greetings?

wow i never understood likers (not lick wavioli, like) of yellow sweets. yuck.
my order of starburst preference:
purple*
green*
red
i give the yellow ones away to people who mistake me for being kind.

*green and purple at the same time = winning combination

i used to only eat the dark chocolate sweets in everything but then roses stopped doing the coffee sweets and i had to branch out.
does anyone remember that chocolate called pyramid?
i think that's what it was called, they don't make it anymore and i can't remember who 'they' were. it was dark chocolate with a mint middle.
ooooh i love dark chocolate and mint.

I love opal fruits, but I rarely buy them. theyre selection box sweets. mmmm selection boxes.

avernus said:
I love opal fruits, but I rarely buy them. theyre selection box sweets. mmmm selection boxes.
sometimes i buy a big bag of opal fruits if i'm gonna see a movie. usually they're mostly gone after fifteen minutes, my jaw is aching, there's a weird buzzing sensation behind my right eye, and my gums feel kinda numb. great stuff.

Heres my tip:

take a pack of Opal Fruits, remove the wrappers and place the sweets on a plate. take the plate and place it in the microwave. put on the microwave and watch the results. open the microwave and eat those babies!!

Its good, let me tell you.

avernus said:
Heres my tip:

take a pack of Opal Fruits, remove the wrappers and place the sweets on a plate. take the plate and place it in the microwave. put on the microwave and watch the results. open the microwave and eat those babies!!

Its good, let me tell you.
is it worth trying alone first? or is it safe enough to attempt at the next party i worm my way into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back