ooops i spilt my drink on you (1 Viewer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVBgj0vqjC8&mode=related&search=

Either did Minor Threat, 50 seconds in. He just picks up is plec and gets on with it
Completely different from both a) the belfast incident b)what the topic was about

As an aside, I don't really think it matters what MinorThreat of Dead Kennedys think. If someone's trying to play their set and doesn't particularly want some drunk twat putting their arm round them and spilling beer on them it's got fuck-all to do with having an "ego". It can be a personal thing for some people, some people mightn't mind it, others might get pissed off - I hardly think you can make uniform judgement about what bands should or shouldn't do just because the "gods of hardcore" did them back in the day.

Completely different from both a) the belfast incident b)what the topic was about

As an aside, I don't really think it matters what MinorThreat of Dead Kennedys think. If someone's trying to play their set and doesn't particularly want some drunk twat putting their arm round them and spilling beer on them it's got fuck-all to do with having an "ego". It can be a personal thing for some people, some people mightn't mind it, others might get pissed off - I hardly think you can make uniform judgement about what bands should or shouldn't do just because the "gods of hardcore" did them back in the day.

I wasnt relating to the belfast incident (this is gonna turn into "the spaghetti incident" for Go It Alone just watch haha) I was saying that for that particular gig of Minor Threat it was nice to see the guitarist not make a deal out of it whatsoever.
Ive seen loads of musicians throw the eyes of satan at random people in a crowd for accidentally nudging they're mic or something while banging around to the set

What do you expect, he played for SSD before Minor Threat. I expect he's had plenty of people knock into him. Minor Threat probably still had a lot worse too. Check the Buff Hall video, Ian McKaye doesn't like people knocking into him.

Had that on DVD, but gave it to Darzo :( The buff hall gig's excellent. He has a few moments alright, between that sap getin up to sing happy birthday to herself and the guy pushin her off and then someone else mouthin off at him. Someone fell on his leg or something was it? 12XU from that gig is mad.

I'm thirsty as fuck while watchin some band play so i go to the bar and get a pint and make my way back thruogh the crowd with a full pint cause i enjoy gigs up front and on my way someone rams into me and my drink goes flyin into your face...what would you do?

well there's not much you can do, seeing as it's your own fault for doing something as stupid, as moving through a moving crowd with a full pint.;)

well there's not much you can do, seeing as it's your own fault for doing something as stupid, as moving through a moving crowd with a full pint.;)

i always do that but i do take a sip or 2 of my pint first to not waste it .

back to the topic...i've seen alot of people gettin wacked cause they spilt there drink over that person who didn't see the innocent pint haulin gigger being shoved before hand and the apolagy is not heard cause the music is too loud and after an apology you always tend to give a friendly smile wich can be mistaken by a hostile and provocative smile wich will end up being whiped off the innocent pint haulin gigger more likely than not.

so out of instict of the moment and being soaked in beer you will get angry and use violence on whoever spilt beer on you...anger does make the human race rage and act violently.

as long as it's not buckfast. that shit is hard to wash out of white t-shirt. looks like someone spilt cough medicine (which isn't too far from it) over ya.

Tell me about it my favourite white t'shirt is all stained from buckie but I've only myself to blame.

Bucky stains should be worn with pride.Glorious drunken pride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back