ooops i spilt my drink on you (2 Viewers)

VARUKA

I'm thirsty as fuck while watchin some band play so i go to the bar and get a pint and make my way back thruogh the crowd with a full pint cause i enjoy gigs up front and on my way someone rams into me and my drink goes flyin into your face...what would you do?

this is not about the belfast incident,its in general and happens all the time.

I've had drink spilt on me at gigs and usually the person isn't buckled he;s just trying to get through the crowd, yer man says sorry and everythings grand. If it was just someone acting the bollox though I'd probably give him a sly dig and disappear into the crowd !ninjaaaa

I've had drink spilt on me at gigs and usually the person isn't buckled he;s just trying to get through the crowd, yer man says sorry and everythings grand. If it was just someone acting the bollox though I'd probably give him a sly dig and disappear into the crowd !ninjaaaa

you punk kids are well dodgy!

In a packed pub/dance floor its grand with me. While on stage getting in the way of me playing is not ok.

Delete punk points accordingly*

I've got a chip in my tooth from the time I saw BB King* play in Dawson Street and a passing French guy bumped me just as I was swigging from a bottle of champagne*.

Delete punk points accordingly*

I've got a chip in my tooth from the time I saw BB King* play in Dawson Street and a passing French guy bumped me just as I was swigging from a bottle of champagne*.

Same thing happened me only it was drinking buckfast watching runnin riot at leechrum fest '05.

Load on punk points accordingly pfffft me bollox

yes because getting up onstage by yourself when a band's playing and stumbling around like an obnoxious gobshite is a bit different from what you're on about!
Dead Kennedys didn't suffer from this problem from an obnoxious gobshyte stumbling around the stage.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

::clef::

Same thing happened me only it was drinking buckfast watching runnin riot at leechrum fest '05.

Load on punk points accordingly pfffft me bollox

curses, ( shakes fist angrily ) you win this one

i wonder if it was the same guy...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Either did Minor Threat, 50 seconds in. He just picks up is plec and gets on with it

In fairness none of them got in the way of the guys playing instruments or spilt drinks on them or Jello for that matter.

Jello Biafra has kicked many a person in the face. Same with Frankie Stubbs. I would love to see any drunk fucker try it on them.

I've had drinks spilt over me many a time at gigs. People usually apologise when they do it. I've done it myself, anytime I say sorry.

But if you do it and just laugh at the person you did it to, then fuck you.

Jello Biafra has kicked many a person in the face. Same with Frankie Stubbs. I would love to see any drunk fucker try it on them.

I've had drinks spilt over me many a time at gigs. People usually apologise when they do it. I've done it myself, anytime I say sorry.

But if you do it and just laugh at the person you did it to, then fuck you.

I was pointing out the vast difference between what happened in Belfast and what the guys in the dk video were doing. Anyway I agree with what your saying. See my reply to the last time you qouted me on the other thread:

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=823735&postcount=64

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back