Only Fumes & Corpses rough mixes up (1 Viewer)

Daniel

Website
www.myspace.com
We have put unmastered and very rough mixes of 2 songs of our forthcoming album "Who really cares, what really lasts" on our myspace. Still some bits to be added and changed on the songs but it should give ye an idea of what to expect. Album is due out in early May and we'll be heading off on a European tour then. There will be a few local gigs to warm up and a full Irish tour in the summer. www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses

Thanks for the comments. Putting the last bit of vocals to the album next week and should have it out for mid may on CD and vinyl (with extra song maybe) by the end of May or so.
Album will be called "Who really cares, what really lasts".

Our new album " Who Really Cares, What Really Lasts" will be out on Underground Movement Records, Headwrecker Records and Randal Records in June.

Gonna stick up some finished mastered mixes on the myspace at the weekend.

We have just uploaded a new song call X Marks The Cross to our myspace. It is from our upcoming album "Who Really Cares, What Really Lasts" which is due out in mid June. More info on that soon.
As you will notice we have tried something ahem different in the middle part.... haha.
Gonna upload a different one tomorrow and Monday too so ye'll get an idea of what to expect from the album. We are off on tour on Tuesday (check dates on our myspace) and we'll hopefully see some of ye at one of the gigs.
www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses

If anyone here writes for zines, magazines, blogs etc and would like to review our new album get in touch. Just send me a few details of the publication/link to site and a postal address and I'll send a copy of our new CD. Best way to contact me is at onlyfumesandcorpses(at)yahoo.ie or at www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses. You can also PM me here.

Here is a quick video/slide show I made this morning with some pics of our European tour in May 2010 with The Lobotomies. Pics by Paul, Andrew and Slaine. Song is called "Greed" and was one of the songs that did not make it onto the new album "Who Really Cares, What Really Lasts". Vocals/lyrics on this one are by Daniel.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses

If anyone here writes for zines, magazines, blogs etc and would like to review our new album get in touch. Just send me a few details of the publication/link to site and a postal address and I'll send a copy of our new CD. Best way to contact me is at onlyfumesandcorpses(at)yahoo.ie or at www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses. You can also PM me here.

Yes, that's "Wreck da Buzz zine, care of Cormac...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back