only fumes and corpses/les christpunchers/[r]evolution of a sun The Quad sat 15th aug (1 Viewer)

kutter_krock

web_red_flattened_small.jpg

Only Fumes and Corpses
(new line-up)
Modern hardcore from the west of Ireland. Short, punchy songs with huge hooks and blistering riffs. They've got the epic intro that makes you launch your beer twelve feet in the air

ofac.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses

Les Christpunchers (new line-up)

Hardcore / Screamo / Progressive

les.jpg

[r]evolution of a sun (old line-up -1)

cork breach like noisecore,
playing as a 5 piece for this one,
rev-1.jpg

Saturday 15th August
Quad Bar Tuckey St.
Cork
Free Admission

Re: only fumes and corpses/les christpunchers/[r]evolution of a sun The Quad sat 15th

are we gonna have a drink?!

Re: only fumes and corpses/les christpunchers/[r]evolution of a sun The Quad sat 15th

deadly. might be there.

party in my place floor space and craic available

What time do gigs usually start in the quad? last time i went there the gig was over by the time i was there! bastards....guess it was free though :)

cool..think il try make this gig

Is Christophe going to be there? If he is I would seriously consider going in the hopes of seeing him in drunken rant mode about "Only Corpses and Fumes" again.

rev-1.jpg

THATS NOT REAL WHISKY!!!!
(if im wrong, fair play ;)

last time neifenfork played down there he cornered a very sober Dan and told him exactly what he thought of 'Only Corpses and Fumes'. you might have had to have been there. and been drunk. and not been Dan.

i really want to know was he sayin good things or bad things?

bump, tomorrow night

ill be there from around 7 so ya can start supping round then i ya want, music around 9:30 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back