Online Sales? (1 Viewer)

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
ANyone know of any good sites for buying games? Wanna get some to tide me over this month (broker than usual) but don't want to pay shop prices...

Amazon are usually a bit cheaper than High Street prices, but you have to pay for postage. Play.com is good for everything and is free postage to the UK, not sure about Ireland though. And there's always games on EBay too, which opened an Irish site eBay.ie a couple of days ago.

i believe the canadian amazon is the place to buy and really cheap. it's in canadian dollars and whatever way the exchange rate is acting, even when you convert to yaro's, you still save a considerable amount ;)

CDWow used to be a fair bit cheaper than the high street, I haven't bought a game in a while though.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
ANyone know of any good sites for buying games? Wanna get some to tide me over this month (broker than usual) but don't want to pay shop prices...
What gaming system you got or you use PC?
I buy a game in Smyths, slap it onto me HD and then bring back game and tell a sob story and exchange it for another , hence 2 games for 1.
I then get a crack from www.megagames.com to play the 1st game without cd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back