One off Cleaner needed - ideas? (2 Viewers)

55652.jpg

my sister says this a lot, then i secretly hate her for buying pre-grated cheese.

i once met an guy who didn't know that cheese came in blocks -- he just assumed that the natural state of cheese was pre-grated. probably thought it came from a cheese bush or the sky or something.

he was from indiana, and reinforced the 'thick yank' midwesterner stereotype very neatly. if he was a character in a film, people would complain about how two-dimensional he was.

i like cheese.

i once met an guy who didn't know that cheese came in blocks -- he just assumed that the natural state of cheese was pre-grated. probably thought it came from a cheese bush or the sky or something.

he was from indiana, and reinforced the 'thick yank' midwesterner stereotype very neatly. if he was a character in a film, people would complain about how two-dimensional he was.

i like cheese.

was he spending time in berlin while he worked out what to do with his life, by any chance? met quite few yanks here like that

Is it wrong that I love cleaning? I like the smell of the products and the shine of the floor. What drives me mad is I don't understand how anyone can clean clear shower doors without streaks? Anyone know? It bothers me to no end because I always feel like my bathroom is dirty. There must be a trick.

I'd offer up my organizational/cleaning services but having lived with 7 men in one house, I know the ick they can squalor in. It's no longer just cleaning when you're considering a fashioning a suit out of rubber gloves so no part of your body has to touch the grime.

What drives me mad is I don't understand how anyone can clean clear shower doors without streaks? Anyone know? It bothers me to no end because I always feel like my bathroom is dirty. There must be a trick.

Put (white) vinegar in with regular washing up liquid? works for windows

Is it wrong that I love cleaning? I like the smell of the products and the shine of the floor. What drives me mad is I don't understand how anyone can clean clear shower doors without streaks? Anyone know? It bothers me to no end because I always feel like my bathroom is dirty. There must be a trick.

I find the only way to clean glass or perspex is with kitchen roll. Either wash it first or use glass cleaner, then wipe with the kitchen roll. It's the only thing that works.

I never used to buy kitchen roll until I discovered that it's the shit for cleaning bathrooms. If you use a damp cloth on its own it just rubs hair and dust around the place. Using kitchen roll afterwards gets that all up.

I would love cleaning if I didn't have to clean up after other people.

Edit: you need good quality kitchen roll btw.

I'd offer up my organizational/cleaning services but having lived with 7 men in one house, I know the ick they can squalor in. It's no longer just cleaning when you're considering a fashioning a suit out of rubber gloves so no part of your body has to touch the grime.

How are you at cleaning cars?
Road trips are so much more fun when driving in lemon scented goodness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back