One Life Crew (1 Viewer)

I used label tapes One Life Crew to stop people borrowing them.
Incidentally in a cruel twist of fate I have lost half my Earth Crisis CDs. I've lost 19 of my favourite Cds actually, I might be able to get the back if iarnrod eireann find them but if not I'll be posting a list that i need to burn copies of off people if y'all would be so kind.

Liiadain said:
Incidentally in a cruel twist of fate I have lost half my Earth Crisis CDs. I've lost 19 of my favourite Cds actually, I might be able to get the back if iarnrod eireann find them
Maybe not now, but someday, you'll realise Iarnrod Eireann did that for your own good.

I knew you'd particularly enjoy this.
I did also lose both my Isis cds, minor threat discography, morning again, aphex twin, indecision, fuktifino and lots more.
I'll be round to your house in about half an hour by the way if that's ok. I'll text you.

Liiadain said:
I did also lose both my Isis cds, minor threat discography, morning again, aphex twin, indecision, fuktifino and lots more.
I'll be round to your house in about half an hour by the way if that's ok. I'll text you.
grand so.

liadain i'll copy you the "26mixes for cash" cd by apex twin..

you don't have the richard d. james album by any chance? that's the one i lost. there's only one song on it that I really like but still...
cos i lost the cds but not the cases, so now i've a bunch of empty cases sitting around, and for someone who orders their record collection according to
1. percieved quality of music
2. alphabetical order
3. chronological order
empty cases is a pain in the hole.
still i might get them back yet.

At least I don't do a zine all about how great coffee is and how I can't get laid :p
and at least I can FIND my cds. Anyway that's nothing, my books are arranged by
1. Size
2. Category (literature, science, music etc)
3. Alphabetical order according to author's surname
4. Chronological order according to date of publication.
They don't call me anal for nothing.

I'll sell you a Fuktifino CD.......????? Well??

Liiadain said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back