on the way: Bullets In/Black Dove (1 Viewer)

leo - yep,get him to contact me this weekend and I'll sort it.
graeme - I actually don't know why I'm apologising come to think of it, that's what they cost and it's not like we're adding a cut to it.I guess because people will automatically complain about it being too expensive (normally folks who won't buy records anyway!).The DESPISE YOU albums are gonna cost a fair bit as well.
Trev - text me and I'll give you the records

I've only one left now, which i think Gary Sloane called - Gary if you want this get back to me asap

Ah ok, theres nothing on til November to be quite honest when White Mice, DJ Scotch Egg etc roll into town.

And exactly Jamie, a tenner is nothin. Even for a CD its a good price. When you factor in the fact that its a full length (which means studio time etc) then ten euroids is excellent.

i'll take aofr and/or despise you if you've still got copies. can sort something out with leo or skippy if that's easiest and cool with them. or i should be in dublin for the boredoms

AOFR as i say is on hold, Despise You I'll have in a few weeks and will post straight away.I'm trying to avoid holding things for people from now on
that's cool. no worries. in case i don't see this thread when you get the 'despise you' in, can you drop me a pm or email ... ddmurph at gmail dot com ... i don't really get time to check thumped as much anymore. presume that bullets in 7" is long gone yeah? missed the original post

7":
Burning the Propsect (one sided- 1 copy) - €3
Betongbarn - €3
Ballast 7" (stonehenge - 1 copy) - €3
SL27- €3
Black Dove demo - €3
1 copy of the AOFR lp - €10

maybe Rainbow of Death if I get to the sorting office (which i may not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back