on the way: Bullets In/Black Dove (1 Viewer)

cesspooldublin

just a quick advance warning for interested parties...
In the next fortnight I'll have copies of these for sale:

trashedandburned.jpg

BULLETS IN 7"
the "trashed and burned" 7"is the final release from BULLETS IN whose 12" on Waking Records from a year or so ago is probably one of my favourite hardcore records this decade so far.Folks from Burial Year and Yaphet Kotto playing absolutely fantastic melodic punk hc something like Rites of Spring or Torches to Rome mixed with a rawer,angrier Lifetime or something.Absolutely incredible band and I'll really miss them,raging I never saw them live.I think literally everyone on here would potentially like this band if they heard them, one of that rear breed who kind of appeal to everyone.

695366370_m.gif

BLACK DOVE demo tape
BLACK DOVE are one of the best new bands going in my book. Former members of the sorely overlooked THE AWAKENING's new band, mining a similar strain of dark, down tuned and ragin hardcore with a bit of metal thrown in.Their demo is highly recommended for fans of stuff like Crow, Martyrdod, Artimus Pyle, From Ashes Rise, Kylesa, and German thrash metal.Check em out here:
www.myspace.com/blkdove

as always if you want stuff that's cool, drop me a line, but stuff will only be held for a week.

Don't forget there's also a few copies of the storming new SL27 7" availble too
sl-27_rwp030.jpg

www.myspace.com/subleveltwentyseven
"Imagine a blend of frantic fast HC like CombatWoundedVeteran, Charles Bronson , etc.. with melodic stuff like Merel or older Portraits of Past. This release is a cooperation with the wonderful React With Protes folks." - mashnote

DIVISIONS RUIN 7" coming later this year

quick update on the AFOR lp - they're gonna be another few months. Apparently the postage on them from the UK to here is £16.50 (on top of the wholesale price) for 5 of them..they're unfortunately gonna work out at like €12/€13 each, which is a pretty horrific price.Hopefully if people stiull want them in December I can get them when we're in the UK.

We WILL be getting the mindblowing TRAPPED IN A SCENE comp lp and Hummingbird of Death 7" on 625/Give Praise, some In Disgust, and some Rainbow of Death int he next few weeks though.

1 Bullets In 7" left by the way. Fastest seller ever.

down in Limerick was he?

first post in ages (even though you'd be snaking around watching) and thats the best you can come up with?

i'm tempted to call you a langer but thats sinking to your increasingly low levels. :D

okay, the good news for today..ARMY OF FLYING ROBOTS lps will fingers crossed be here in two weeks owing to the handiness of a relative in the UK coming over for a visit, thus saving us a small fortune on postage.

Also, anyone want the DESPISE YOU LP?Not cd..the vinyl version...

okay, the good news for today..ARMY OF FLYING ROBOTS lps will fingers crossed be here in two weeks owing to the handiness of a relative in the UK coming over for a visit, thus saving us a small fortune on postage.

Also, anyone want the DESPISE YOU LP?Not cd..the vinyl version...

Yep, one of each for me Mr. G. .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back