Old School Hardcore cover night (1 Viewer)

cesspooldublin

Okay,for a bit of a laugh I want to organise a night of bands doing covers of old hardcore bands. This is kind of the same idea as the xFactorx thing that some of the Moshspace folks organise, only,with hardcore instead of modern poppunk and emo.

I'm defining Old School as anything from 82-92, which is a pretty wide berth, could be anything from Black Flag to Infest. Post here what you wanna do.

You can do either a specific band, or something like say a set of all Dischord or Revelation bands or something, whatever works. Same idea as Lugosi's thing though - try and keep it sort of well known, like much as I'd love to see someone do a Neon Christ set or something, a lot of people would just draw blanks on it.

Anyone wanting in, again, pm me with confirmed line ups. For my part, I want to do a 7 Seconds covers set - anyone else into it?

If this works, there'll be another one for more modern stuff (92 onward) later in the year.

Okay lads, let's just get this clear: People actually have to get bands together to play the songs. Requesting songs is fine, organising a band to play them would be better.

Confirmed so far:
7 Seconds
Cro MAgs

Possibly happening:
Infest

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back