ok, so if it wasnt for neil williams or andy fogarty, i wouldnt love kool keith yis.l (1 Viewer)

oh how embarressing. sorry lads i didnt mean it i dont know what point i was trying to make.

probably that im a drunken idiot.

Re: ok, so if it wasnt for neil williams or andy fogarty, i wouldnt love kool keith y

Thats all right ramps, I don't really think you're a cunt.

Re: ok, so if it wasnt for neil williams or andy fogarty, i wouldnt love kool keith y

that's all right donagh!
glad it was good

Sorry for leaving early ramps, and I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I thought it was terrible. Each to their own! You cunt.

Stan Bowles said:
Sorry for leaving early ramps, and I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I thought it was terrible. Each to their own! You cunt.

you looked great last night, when i saw you in the toilet. xxx.

c0De_n1NjA said:
you looked great last night, when i saw you in the toilet. xxx.
Are you hitting on me?

Here, Ramps. Can we leave a series of agony aunt-style questions on a forum for you to answer when you've next drank enough magic booze to see the world as clearly as at 3.41am last night?

how much d'you reckon he spends on thongs a year? he must be getting em wholesale from michael guineys or some shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back