oh shit (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
sorry bernard this actually isnt about you.

right. im applying for a canadian visa. there are 500 left for aussies so im in with a chance. this could be my one golden opportunity in life to possibly do some of the craziest snowboarding ever, on some of the best terrain, travel again, and possibly meet my future pro snowboarding husband.

so im thinking if i get the visa......of quitting work, and leaving HK.
i know im crazy, but i need people to convince me that sometimes you just have to do whatever the fuck your gut wants you to, instead of looking at a computer screen all day long.

am i crazy to want to pack it all in and just do something i want for a while? im only 23, i dont wanna be stuck at a desk working for The Man when i could be up a mountain.

oh god i think i need to be sick.

please advise.

sincerely,

xLa Lax

I'm sick. Don't bother. It's overrated.

In other news: Move to montreal. We can get a top floor open plan apartment and spy on bike messengers with bioculars and burn effigies of english girls. It'd be shweet.

sorry, but my 'life plan' involves ending up somewhere i can snowboard, living in the house beside my best friend who will be married to another pro snowboarder and us and our men will snowboard all day long. seriously brian, i need real advice.

therecklessone said:
I say go for it.

Once you've had the sex change you'll be a lot more confident in yourself, and you'll find life a lot more fulfilling.

i hope in your time of need that someone doesnt advise you about sex chages when your problems are completely unrelated.

thanks guys, i think i will. anyway im too young to be a responsible nerd. i'd rather be a stoopid careless nerd for a while. if it happens ill be sure to send you all postcards.
xxxx

therecklessone said:
You used to be all about the love.

Where is the love?

did i? crikey. well it's nice that you think that about me :heart:

i think you might find the love in the black eyed peas back catalogue, but failing that i'm great at giving hugs.

_955986_meldrewhead300.jpg

if i was making a major life decision i wouldnt check in with you chumps!

ps should i go study medicine after i graduate? it keeps coming back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back