Oh My Gadd (1 Viewer)

La La said:
glitter gets three years.

i dont think its been reported that he paid off two of the families whose daughters had been in the house with him, so i believe the charges and sentence were for another two girls. had he been held accountable for all the girls involved, who knows what sentence he would have been handed?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060303/ap_on_en_mu/people_glitter

Nah, its the same two girls. Despite the prosecution continuing with the trial, the fact that he paid money to the families (about £2000 each) meant that it was considered "compensation" and could be considered as a mitigating factor when he was sentenced.

The prick.

therecklessone said:
Nah, its the same two girls. Despite the prosecution continuing with the trial, the fact that he paid money to the families (about £2000 each) meant that it was considered "compensation" and could be considered as a mitigating factor when he was sentenced.

The prick.

are you sure? a colleague is over there doing the story (and selling it to news of the world too i think) and i was talking to his wife about it and it sounded like 2 other girls are not getting involved cos they were paid off? i dunno. hes a prick anyway. what a cunt.

Heard him on the news there saying the sentencing is "unbelievable - it's a conspiracy against me by the British media". Huh? What a fucking cunt.

capt.sge.qxl57.030306082749.photo00.photo.default-258x384.jpg

How evil does he look in this picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back