Now Playing (4 Viewers)

Dutchy said:
black horse - gastr del sol from camofleur only heard this a couple o weeks ago and can't stop listening to it great music for sunny days.

Great Album. Jim O'Rourke is the man. And strangely, yes it is sunny too! At least here in Cork. Insignificance is a good 'un for sunny days as well..

I'm listening to Dr Yo (www.dr-yo.com). San Fran based Internet DJ. He's liable to play everything anything. Already today he's played Big Black, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Pere Ubu and Crack: We Are Rock, plus a whole pile of funky shit, ambient stuff and noise I've never heard of. It's so random that strangely it actually works!

Oh and Slanted & Unchanted.. Old skool!

nEiLo said:
i'm listening to the kings of jangle pop - the Byrds.

Borrowed a 44 track compilation from a guy in work... but it doesn't have my favourite track: Change Is Now

the Byrds rule.
Hooray for the jangle! Despite the fact that your comment on the CDs in my sitting room the other day was, "I don't see anything I like." Hmph.

Soma, though, has a huge variety (and it's playing The Fall right now), and I highly recommend it.

Just got this at the weekend and listening to it now for first time. Deadly. Very sinister

ITalkShite said:
Everybody dive for cover! She's serious about buying that thing!
didn't i only go in and wrench it out of their hands in road and fling a ten euro note at them and exit in a hail of bullets.

it's a bleedin lovely record. that and sleater-kinney and black sabbath and michael knight is the main diet this week.

Super Dexta said:
coverage of the match, interspersed with daemien frost. i don't like either daemien frost or hurling. but there you go.

earlier i was listening to sleater-kinney 'one beat' and black sabbath 'master of reality'. thems i do like.
that's just stupid, listening to stuff you don't like. what's up with that?

hag said:
that's just stupid, listening to stuff you don't like. what's up with that?
m.k.'s flatmate looks really like you, so we were watching a daemien frost video to prove the point, and it was playing away in the background, and the post-match stuff was on the TV because the pair of them are into sports, and i was posting at the same time, so that's what's up with that.

Super Dexta said:
m.k.'s flatmate looks really like you, so we were watching a daemien frost video to prove the point, and it was playing away in the background, and the post-match stuff was on the TV because the pair of them are into sports, and i was posting at the same time, so that's what's up with that.
i dunno, the whole thing sounds pretty stupid to me.

Super Dexta said:
If you'd been there you'd understand. The resemblance is striking, except he has different hair.
i have many dopplegangers (sp?) ... i've never met one as funny as me though. *chortle*

dubh in seattle said:
weird co-inky-dink, i'm listnin to Icharus Line Mono that jamesy yakuza gave me... that and the junkies outside my window arguing about some black tar heroin they got...
Eggs-cellent, Mono's bitchin'.

Them junkies sound deadly as well, somebody sign them up to an 8 album deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back