Now Playing (5 Viewers)

ITalkShite

Website
Visit site
Post what you're listening to, and tell us about it.

Me:

World Domination Enterprises - "Asbestos Lead Asbestos"

Never heard of them before, but it's on a 2CD Rough Trade compilation called Post Punk 01. It's great, as is the whole thing, despite a let's-try-to-make-it-trendy edge to things - they put on The Rapture and stuff like that.

The track is this mad doomy, almost grunge sounding thing that reminds me of someone else, just can't put my finger on it at the moment.

ITalkShite said:
but it's on a 2CD Rough Trade compilation called Post Punk 01. It's great, as is the whole thing,
I bought that at the weekend actually, been meaning to buy it for a while. Only listened to the some of the first CD so far, but of the tracks that I have heard the tunes that stood out for me were the ones by DNA, swell maps and the pop group.

The rock n roll rough trade compilation is great too.

Brand new Michael Knight song that only got mixed last night. La dee da. And I'm on it. La dee da. Though I can't hear myself, so I'm not really doing it out of rampant egotism.

Other than that, today I have been listening to Sepultura and Black Sun .l..l

hey dextra, when you work on a song and then you can't hear yourself in the final mix, it's because the 'front man' feels threatened... ;)

hag said:
hey dextra, when you work on a song and then you can't hear yourself in the final mix, it's because the 'front man' feels threatened... ;)
You would too, if you had seven ladies on one of your songs ;) (I don't know why I'm winking, it seems to be some sort of facial tic)

Shortly I am thinking about listening to the one Northstation song that I have, and then going and purchasing the album.

i have no cds over here, i been without music (save the weekend) for 2 weeks now. i'm planning on making some music later on though.

Telefon Telaviv - my week beats you year, from the website, really really really good

lmd64 said:
tourist's a nice one. check out Skalpel, in tower, vvv good polish stuff.

me, i'm listening to Mylo, 'Destroy Rock & Roll'

Album Leaf -seal beach Ep

following that i'll probably go for Berg Sans nipple's new EP and maybe Crayonsmith after that.

i'm in grumpy mood and need electro-ambient music to get rid of the bad people in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back