nothing to do (1 Viewer)

David Kronenbourg

Solutions
so i started a new job yesterday. the guy who i'm replacing and the girl who i'm reporting to are on holidays this week and they'll be the ones training me up.

i've been sat in front of a computer all day with nothing to do. very annoying. i've asked for for stuff to do but once i've finished that task i'm back to staring at my screen. less than an hour till home time though

I used to spend my summers working in a office where I'd never have anything to do, so I'd download e-books at home and put them on a USB and spend my time reading them on the computer.

I used to spend my summers working in a office where I'd never have anything to do, so I'd download e-books at home and put them on a USB and spend my time reading them on the computer.

good idea but it's only my second day so i reckon that'd look a bit bad if i was caught. dodgy enough me posting here!ninjaaaa hopefully it'll only be until those folk come back and give me stuff to do

happened me on my current job, boss was away for my first three days and they didn't even have a computer for me. but me boss had kindly left 5 pages of notes to read, which i read about 100 times.

[QUOTE=The Kenosha Kid;
i've been sat in front of a computer all day with nothing to do. very annoying. "

so complain to everybody about how bored and annoyed you are then why doncha, gad!

Has anyone ever been reprimanded for dossing on the internet? I can't say I know anyone who has. Doss away.

Boss:"seanc...You're always late. You didn't do (job x) that we asked you to do. You've only half done (job y) which we've been waiting quite a while for. You don't talk to anyone in the office. You're presentation is not what's expected. And you seeeeeeeeeeeeemmm to spend a lot of time on the internet."

me:"Oh......teh internetz"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back