Not football: Fecerer v Nadal (1 Viewer)

Moods For Mallards

This is brilliant stuff. Not that I know a great deal about tennis, but the ferocity and accuracy of the play is amazing. Nadal is lightning quick. Federer is beautifully turned out.

pong.png

gripping

That's completely untrue. A cliché from 10 years ago. Federer is very elegant, and Nadal has everything - the power and speed and incredible talent.
I reckon.

Those two are so far ahead of the rest of the pack though. The "nicest" tennis I saw in the mens draw this year was from Fabrice Santoro and he's never made it past the third round.

agreed. nadal deserved it
bbc kept cutting to idiot rossdale who was creaming himself for federer while his wife gwen looked bored out of her mind
great stuff

agreed. nadal deserved it
bbc kept cutting to idiot rossdale who was creaming himself for federer while his wife gwen looked bored out of her mind
great stuff

Fuck, I knew I recognised him. And I remember thinking yer one looked like Stefani. She did indeed seem bored out of her skull. Was that Fed's bird beside Rossdale? She's not great.

Incredible match. Best thing I've seen since, well, Euro2008. We've been spoiled lately.

I had a €2 voucher from CD-WOW riding on that match.

Fuck you Nadal!

Apparently Gwen is very heavily pregnant at the moment.
That probably explains the puss on her after having to sit through nearly 5 hours of tennis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back