Northern Ireland Promoters? (1 Viewer)

Heroic Toby

Hi all,

I have 99% finished booking the Black Tax/Heroic Doses tour for July but have one more date to book and it's doing my head in!

On July 25th we're playing Belfast then July 27th Dublin but we need a date on July 26th. We were hoping to play somewhere else in Northern Ireland.

It's a Wednesday night so was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere we could both play on that date? Worst case scenario we'll head down but would like to get two NI dates in if possible?

We're not picky, we'll play anywhere! Club, pub, house, flat, field, roundabout, whatever!

Any suggestions welcome!

Cheers

Toby
x

Heroic Toby said:
Hi all,

I have 99% finished booking the Black Tax/Heroic Doses tour for July but have one more date to book and it's doing my head in!

wow, 100 gigs in a month! (sorry, couldn't help it)

Portadown is kinda off right now because the venue there lost it's license. But there are other places. E-mail Mully about this, he's good for gigs in Northern Ireland. I'll send you his e-mail address.

Cheers Cormac,

Looking forward to Belfast on a day when everythings open this time! That Frames place seemed a bit of a shady place to spend 6 hours!

i tried portadown and derry for soopie nun squad and no one was biting. i would also appriciate some contact-help from you nords in the know.

yeah they are playing belfast on the 8th with ghost mice. still need a solo date for them on the 7th. it makes no sense having them drive to dublin from scotland for the 7th, then belfast on the 8th then back to galway on the 9th.

if u guys are lookin to put on a gig or something in the portadown area talk to charlie, [email protected] he puts on gigs in the paddock in tandragee at the minute since the oak lost its license and all the portadown kids go there.

fuck u cormac, and fuck the coconut man. dont know why the oak lost its license mackle, maybe cos it was a shithole full of sectarian spidey wankers who think theyre hard but shit bricks when ya tell them theyre not, maybe it was cos they let 12 year olds buy booze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back