NOFX tickets (1 Viewer)

Ha ha! Yeah I heard they wanted e10,000!! Are they actually staying in your gaff? I thought yer man Pete said they were staying down in Eoin's... Well they'd be better suited to your gaff anyway - it's a mansion!! Don't fucking order them a B&B!!! Even though I don't really like them, it'd still be cool to hang with them for a night and hear all their mad crazy stories! What's the story with the tickets? John Kane hasn't got one yet, do we have many left?

You better be ripping the piss... They're not for fucking sale. I'll fucking kill you if sell one, there's loads of people that want them without you selling it to some Pennywise fan who doesn't even like NOFX.

dudes, i'm selling mine to this NOFX obsessive from london for 250 sterling. anyone remember him from kerrang a few years back in their "massive fan" section or whatever with his converted garage full of NOFX merch and momorabilia, including an extremely limited Fat Mike blow-up sex doll?

gonna buy six hand made matching embroidered easpa measa bowling shirts with the cash..

Alan Remorse said:
ah i see, its a competition to see who's done the most for punk.

no i was just lettin ye know that im not a little skater kid and that i actually know there is an underground scene.

I don't know, it's not up to us... We have to put him on the list and see what everyone thinks. 120 people might still be too much so we can't keep putting people on without making sure everyone who's properly into it has a ticket. NOFX aren't getting 7000e for the kilcoole gig!!! They're doing it for free cause they're already going to be in the country and it's supposed to be a secret one with fuck all people!

no stephen they actually do want a grand.

i was on their booking manager and he was like
'well they usually get a couple of grand per gig so....'

and i was like hear this is gonna be a small gig ill see what i can do..itll prob be around 500 mark.

then he said well try to get as close to a grand as possible!
i think he was just kinda pushin it cuz he gets commision or something?

mc moley said:
no stephen they actually do want a grand.

i was on their booking manager and he was like
'well they usually get a couple of grand per gig so....'

and i was like hear this is gonna be a small gig ill see what i can do..itll prob be around 500 mark.

then he said well try to get as close to a grand as possible!
i think he was just kinda pushin it cuz he gets commision or something?

could they possibly get any less punk if they tried like?

Die Hard Question

True or False?
Several times during transmissions with the two-way radios, the characters interrupt each other, which would be impossible given the type of radios they were using.

As I already know the answer I win and I also have a ticket so nuff said. :cool:

Napalm said:
Die Hard Question

True or False?
Several times during transmissions with the two-way radios, the characters interrupt each other, which would be impossible given the type of radios they were using.

As I already know the answer I win and I also have a ticket so nuff said. :cool:

True, theres my ticket sorted then!

Read about it? I copped it when I was 14 watching it for the first time. It's a walkie talkie that operates on ONE channel. Then again, I am a fucking nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back