NO TURNING BACK - JULY 20th - THE TAP (1 Viewer)

missed drainland, pissed off about that, felt really sorry for thalidomides, what i did see i enjoyed though, i'll defo go check them out again, ended were great, i was enjoying the last band but got really bored pretty quickly, i wish ben stiller had been around to give the singer a warm glass of shut the hell up.

Told ya Thalidomides are deadly, Despite the broken speakers. Saw four no turning back tunes, more than enough.

nothin was goin on when I came in, some sort of probs with the PAs, wasn't bothered to stick around. miss ended gig.

we played first, everything was grand, Thalidomides started and the mic wasn't working, Mark started using the other mic and it sounded like he was on a phone. They did one more song before the PA went completely.Cormac will explain better than I can but I think the amp for the PA blew a fuse basically. The bohs pa was used in the end.

First time seeing Drainland. Top fuckin cock. First time seeing Ended in a sober state and they also ruled. Was well looking for to seeing Thalidomides again. Oh well :(

Defo gonna try and get to the next gig Thalidomides are playin, from what I heard of their set I enjoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back