No Means No. Saturday july 25 (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 3
fuckin crazy old no means no footage.. dunno when its from

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

will there be tickets on the door? is there any chance of it selling out?
theres still a good few left, but it is selling really well. Id say there'll probably be some left on the door, but it could be just a small amount

just lookin at a few of the NMN discussion boards ,they are doin two hour sets on this tour,ihope they are given the time to play everything!,3 or 4 newie s and a good few of the greats ,ive a funny feelin they ll be SAVAGE again!!!!!!!!!!

Hey U:mack....do you know if there are any tickets left in the shops or are they all going to be on the door at this stage?

It'll be a disaster for me if this sells out...

http://www.tickets.ie/events.aspx?category=Concerts
as far as i remember you can get it held on the door for you with these

or maybe someone in dub could get you one today

need a credit card for that...cheers anyway though. yeah, could ask some one to pick one up for me. ill be in dublin just after six so there might be somewhere open (hopefully) or could always just go down to the venue early tomorrow.

Hey U:mack....do you know if there are any tickets left in the shops or are they all going to be on the door at this stage?

It'll be a disaster for me if this sells out...
there's a fair few tickets left still, there'll be some on he door. PM me your name and Ill hold one on the door for you if youre worried

Perferred the Whelans gig to be honest. For me personally the setlist was better. i was hungover and tired though...and fuckin sooooo hot!

Kidd Blunt sounded amazing. The guitars sounded like Mastodon or something...brilliantly intricate guitar lines that dont come across as clear through punk gig PAs i suppose.

Kidd Blunt sounded amazing. The guitars sounded like Mastodon or something...brilliantly intricate guitar lines that dont come across as clear through punk gig PAs i suppose.

where were you standing? almost everyone i spoke to (most up the front) said the exact opposite, that the sound wasn't great and would have been much better in the lower deck.

nmn were savage!!!!!!!!!!

i was standing in the middle for kidd blunt.thought sound was shite.
guitars not clear,bass drum to loud,bass not loud enough and vocal mix shit with to much reverb for half the set.

kinda standing right of centre but closer to the mixing desk than the stage...plus i was sober as a judge. :)
i dunno...i thought they sounded great...like the last time i saw them was the boom boom room for the adebisi shank album launch and kidd blunts sound was awful that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back