No Guigsy Tonight... (1 Viewer)

Re: the poisoning

Originally posted by madouva
I reckon it's the way forward.
Woke up thinking it was Friday, so will have a weird faux-goo on me this afternoon etc...

Tonight Matthew i shall mostly be attempting to get so drunk that i won't be able to move(i managed it once, spent 2 hours on a floor unable to get up, Tom didn't think it was funny because we're were supposed to be djing together and all i could do was point at which records i wanted to play.)

at this point in the proceedings, i'd like to point out that it was my clever choice of words that once again showed pope up to be the knobsucker he really is. i thank you. :)

anyone else hooked on sangre de torro? *so* fucking delicious...

Originally posted by hapi
at this point in the proceedings, i'd like to point out that it was my clever choice of words that once again showed pope up to be the knobsucker he really is. i thank you. :)

with your 'clever' choice of words you usually show yourself up.

but self delusions a powerful thing isn't it?

Yes.
Yes it is.

Just Corpo playing with.
So will Tom be at Low ThumpedPrize or Herv?

Low are the fucking business and you, Pope, are an arse.

Entitled? By who?
This isn't Amnesty International, you know.
The phrase 'acousto-americano shite' betrays little knowledge of the ways of the Low.

I will enjoy. You ought too, if it weren't outrageously overpriced.
The sweet sounds of Herv may help.

old, you *should* know the pope is entitled to a opinion because an arse with an opinion old self delusions a powerful thing you're a funny guy no, i don't like that acousto-americano shite rednecks i've seen too much throwing things at him. you just should.

Originally posted by the pope
i saw what you were doing there, hapi, hard luck.
next time eh?
aaaaaa ha ha ha ha :D please, stop, i can't stand all the winning all the time, you're dangerous, you could give a fella big head!

I think Low's harmonies are hypnotically beautiful. Theres not much around like thems at all. NO, Low are dead good. I would say that though, I loves the Beach boys see.

Harmonies make you smile ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back