New T-Shirt Printing Service - Cork (1 Viewer)

I buy from a tiny company who only recently moved out of printing in their garage. They dont buy in bulk at all. Its simple business, if I need shirts made i'm not going to pay 2 or 3 times the price just so I can say I supported local business. (Which I will always do if theres not a big price difference) As it stands it would be cheaper for them and the end customer if they were to outsource their printing to the states, cheaper by a whole lot.

They seem to be pushing the ethical and quality side of the product, that costs extra innit.

Do you not think it's a bit cheeky to ask for the name of a cheap tshirt printing crowd in an ad another printing crowd has put up to advertise their service?

Never been stopped for customs money from em. Shipping is about 50 euro for 60 shirts or so.

i remember one of ye saying to me that ye get yer merch done when ye are IN the states and ye just fill your suitcase full of shirts and hoodies and bring em back with ye. That would obviously be cheaper than getting them imported from the states.

Those american apperel prices are fairly hefty though. Cant imagine an underground irish band being able to make a decent profit on a a shirt unless they charged upwards of 15euro. Then you'd just be a prick! In Only Fumes & Corpses we get shirts made for 4.11 euro per shirt. Thats on Gildan heavy cotton, one colour print. We sell them for 8 euro.

That american apperal ethics stuff is only for yanks who buy in to the whole "made by an american for an american" bullshit in my opinion. If the shirts were cheap then id go with them for ethical reasons but when it comes to band merch it needs to be made as cheap as possible so you can sell it for a reasonable price and still make a load a dosh to pay for your bands ferries/diesel/food/accom etc.

we used Carousel for our t-shirts

2005328511_99452b2826.jpg

the quality of the t-shirts and the print was amazing.
we will definitely be using them next time
i think they were excellent value

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back