New T-Shirt Printing Service - Cork (1 Viewer)

carousel

Website
www.myspace.com
CAROUSEL: New screen printing studio in Cork City.

We print tshirts, hoodies, jackets, fitted girlie sizes, thermals, kids clothes, bags - we have a full range of American Apparel clothing on offer.

The clothes are guaranteed non-sweatshop, 100% cotton, and available in an extensive range of colours.

The prints are soft and flexible, and are fully heat-sealed so they won't crack or wash out.

Small orders welcome - please contact us for a quote or consultation.
Email [email protected] or call 0877721903 / 0876681634
Basic pricelist at http://www.myspace.com/carouselcork

Thanks.

Those prices are like a kick in the balls though. I get front and back prints, 1 colour from the states for about 4 euro each. Less than half the price here. Ireland really really needs a decend all in one screen printing shop with good prices.

hi again,

bombidol - sorry to have kicked you in the balls and all, but they're the best prices we can do for screen printing. we wanted to use good quality tshirts, and would rather know that they're made under fair conditions.
we make about 70c a shirt after costs.

Ireland really really needs a decend all in one screen printing shop with good prices.

yeah, that's what we thought. that's why we set it up.:)

plug - should be samples up on the myspace next week. website on the way.

thanks.

Do you do political prints?
And post here when u have examples up.....
Would prob get one anyway to see what quality is like etc

Those prices are like a kick in the balls though. I get front and back prints, 1 colour from the states for about 4 euro each. Less than half the price here. Ireland really really needs a decend all in one screen printing shop with good prices.
To be fair, how could they possibly come in as cheap as a US company. The fact that you buy from the US yourself shows that they have a potential market beyond 300 million americans and thus can buy materials in larger bulks with far better discounts than a company in ireland with a potential market of only a few million people. If you want to see their prices come down, best thing to do is give them your business so they can afford to buy in bigger bulks.

I buy from a tiny company who only recently moved out of printing in their garage. They dont buy in bulk at all. Its simple business, if I need shirts made i'm not going to pay 2 or 3 times the price just so I can say I supported local business. (Which I will always do if theres not a big price difference) As it stands it would be cheaper for them and the end customer if they were to outsource their printing to the states, cheaper by a whole lot.

guaranteedirish.jpg

I buy from a tiny company who only recently moved out of printing in their garage. They dont buy in bulk at all. Its simple business, if I need shirts made i'm not going to pay 2 or 3 times the price just so I can say I supported local business. (Which I will always do if theres not a big price difference) As it stands it would be cheaper for them and the end customer if they were to outsource their printing to the states, cheaper by a whole lot.
do you have to pay import duty / customs on them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back