New Seomra Spraoi! (1 Viewer)

Shorty

writing at n-1 dimensions
Don't know why someone else more actively involved hasn't posted this but

Seomra Spraoi has got a new place at 10 Belvedere Court, near Mountjoy Square.

Keeping it Northside!

www.seomraspraoi.org

The next general meeting is on this
thursday October 2nd at 7.30pm in the new building.

*What needs done:*

Over the next days and weeks we'll be:

Cleaning

Painting & decorating

Moving stuff (we need transport especially vans)

Building a kitchen

Making a garden (we've got a big yard)

Fundraising (we need money –eek!)

Organising events & activities

& loads of other stuff

I went there yesterday for the first time, it's class. Not as big as the last place but some really good rooms and loads of potential.
Needs a fair bit of work, the bad bits are pretty bad but there's some fancy rooms too.
I think there's people there every day so call in! Yeah Lukas It's the lane just after mountjoy square when your coming up gardiner street.
it's got huge double doors and the outside is blue i think..

So what's it like on the legit side of things .....ye won't be getting kicked out by a load of arsehole fire inspectors/obnoxious gards or anything?

Cooool news though, must check it out for sure the next time i'm in dublin. Good luck with it.

Might pop in on Sunday before or after the gig in Bohs, haven't been in any of Seomra Spraoi's so far.

If I was a bookie I would guarantee that the grafitti monkeys are allowed run amok again all in the name of art...The fire officer walks in and he can't read the exit sign because some up and coming spray can owner has a new can of silver..

So what's it like on the legit side of things .....ye won't be getting kicked out by a load of arsehole fire inspectors/obnoxious gards or anything?

I'm sure that musta been looked into pretty carefully...
It's got huge double doors as well as the normal door is on the ground floor so I'd say that'll make a big difference.

hey nooly- whats your avatar picture?
and Patty Hearst, you're standing there in front of the Symbionese Liberation Army flag with your legs spread, I was wondering will you get it every night from a black revolutionary man and his women or whether you really did and now that you're on the run what goes on in your mind, your sisters they sit by the window, you know your mama doesn't sit and cry and your daddy, well you know what your daddy said, Patty, you know what your daddy said, Patty, he said, he said, he said, "Well, sixty days ago she was such a lovely child, now here she is with a gun in her hand."

and Patty Hearst, you're standing there in front of the Symbionese Liberation Army flag with your legs spread, I was wondering will you get it every night from a black revolutionary man and his women or whether you really did and now that you're on the run what goes on in your mind, your sisters they sit by the window, you know your mama doesn't sit and cry and your daddy, well you know what your daddy said, Patty, you know what your daddy said, Patty, he said, he said, he said, "Well, sixty days ago she was such a lovely child, now here she is with a gun in her hand."

NOOLY, YER A LEGEND!.|..|.|..|

I'd been trying to find out the name of that one and that Symbionese Liberation Army for ages. There was a piece of it on Reeling In The Years ages ago but as soon as i saw it i forgot all the names. Been trying to remember it for ages. Gonna go have a wee look into what it's all about now...

deadliosaurus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back