New Punk Website going up! (1 Viewer)

punkfiction

( I don't mean to bug you guys with junk, this is a legit thing that we're setting up. So hopefully some of you guys will find it useful! And if it means anything, i'll be in Ireland for a month or so come spring, and would love to do a feature our on site of a band/label or two I find down there!) Hey guys,

I’m just here to let you all know that there’s a new website being made by some of the folks from the old worldwidepunk.com site (R.I.P.). It’s still being built, so it’s not up yet (and to keep you in suspense ever more, we’re not giving out the name just yet either). What’s gonna be on the site ya ask? Well, just like WorldWidePunk were gonna have links to any label, band and scene out there that wants to be linked. Also, we’re gonna have music reviews, interviews, tours and the mandatory message board.

One of the things we’re kinda stoked about having on the site, is we’re gonna do features on labels and bands monthly or bi-monthly – where we’ll have a bio, mp3’s, and an interview on the frontpage. This is something that will do for everyone, not just the big bands or labels – and we gonna do features separately on Up and Coming bands/labels we like, and want to help give a little push. So it’s gonna be as much a ‘zine, I guess, as it will a directory for people to find bands, scenes or labels from places as far as Japan and the Euorpe to Cali or Ottawa. (We’re based out of Ottawa.)

Anyway, we are hard at work with this, and we’re just doing the rounds trying to see if anyone (labels/bands) is interested in submitting their stuff to get reviewed before the site opens. We'll take anything you got, except mp3's. Doesn't matter if your big or small, signed or not - we wanna hear it! If you’re interested in sending us stuff, getting linked to our site, or have any questions, drop us a line. You can try either this e-mail [email protected] or [email protected]

Slainte,

Rawb Harbic

ITalkShite said:
Top o' the mornin' to you. A grand soft day 'tis. I am a leprechaun.

Hey mate, I didn't mean to cause any rukus. I can speak alittle Irish (not just the catch phrases), and use 'slainte' all the time. I wasn't trying to impress anyone, and to be honest, I didn't even think about it when I was typing that up, ya know? Anyway, take care - Rawb Harbic

therecklessone said:
Do a punk fashion section, veryslowey wants to know where he can get punk trousers.

lol, better yet, have a punk fashion meter where people post their pics and get trashed at how un-punk their shoes are or something...

punkfiction said:
Hey mate, I didn't mean to cause any rukus. I can speak alittle Irish (not just the catch phrases), and use 'slainte' all the time. I wasn't trying to impress anyone, and to be honest, I didn't even think about it when I was typing that up, ya know? Anyway, take care - Rawb Harbic

Ah it's grand.

Um... there's a certain tone to Thumped. Might take a while to get used to.

ITalkShite said:
Ah it's grand.

Um... there's a certain tone to Thumped. Might take a while to get used to.

Man, stop living up to your name. Fuck sake.

punk chap, thumped is for pricks. May as well get used to that now.

;)

nike dunk = old skool funk

punkfiction said:
lol, better yet, have a punk fashion meter where people post their pics and get trashed at how un-punk their shoes are or something...

dunk_sb_hi_shimizu_9.jpg

hey bawb,

dont mind those assheads - they are the messers on this site. if you have any serious queriesfeel free to axe me.

PS i appreciate foreigners trying to speak abit of the local langige when they are intown so work away.

slainte agus anois and aimsir bud!

punkfiction said:
( I don't mean to bug you guys with junk, this is a legit thing that we're setting up. So hopefully some of you guys will find it useful! And if it means anything, i'll be in Ireland for a month or so come spring, and would love to do a feature our on site of a band/label or two I find down there!) Hey guys,

I’m just here to let you all know that there’s a new website being made by some of the folks from the old worldwidepunk.com site (R.I.P.). It’s still being built, so it’s not up yet (and to keep you in suspense ever more, we’re not giving out the name just yet either). What’s gonna be on the site ya ask? Well, just like WorldWidePunk were gonna have links to any label, band and scene out there that wants to be linked. Also, we’re gonna have music reviews, interviews, tours and the mandatory message board.

One of the things we’re kinda stoked about having on the site, is we’re gonna do features on labels and bands monthly or bi-monthly – where we’ll have a bio, mp3’s, and an interview on the frontpage. This is something that will do for everyone, not just the big bands or labels – and we gonna do features separately on Up and Coming bands/labels we like, and want to help give a little push. So it’s gonna be as much a ‘zine, I guess, as it will a directory for people to find bands, scenes or labels from places as far as Japan and the Euorpe to Cali or Ottawa. (We’re based out of Ottawa.)

Anyway, we are hard at work with this, and we’re just doing the rounds trying to see if anyone (labels/bands) is interested in submitting their stuff to get reviewed before the site opens. We'll take anything you got, except mp3's. Doesn't matter if your big or small, signed or not - we wanna hear it! If you’re interested in sending us stuff, getting linked to our site, or have any questions, drop us a line. You can try either this e-mail [email protected] or [email protected]

Slainte,

Rawb Harbic

Worldwidepunk was a great site back in the day. Looking forward to this dude.
One for the 'B' section
http://www.bloodorwhiskey.ie/

Re: nike dunk = old skool funk

Super Dexta said:
they have skulls on them, they're obviously cool
(i have no less than twenty-five skulls on my clothing today.)

oooh, the tights + boots?
my shoes make me a better person.

muertos vivientes! said:
oooh, the tights + boots?
my shoes make me a better person.
yes. well they're thigh-high socks, not tights, but they have 10 skulls on each one. and my shoes have 2 skulls on each one. and my top has a big tear it up skull logo on the back. i am sooooooooo cool.

Super Dexta said:
yes. well they're thigh-high socks, not tights, but they have 10 skulls on each one. and my shoes have 2 skulls on each one. and my top has a big tear it up skull logo on the back. i am sooooooooo cool.

sure sounds like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back